• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Explosion-22 injured by underground Subway Device at parsons Green London

tohunt4me

London Officials are now officially calling the underground explosion this morning at Parsons Green underground tube a " Terrorist Event".
4 days after the 16th anniversy of 911 in New York in America.
22 people injured.
Explosion sent a fireball then smoke through the tube system in the area.

People please be safe.
Please pay attention.

One suspect identified by surveillance camera footage. Manhunt underway.

Attachments

Fubernuber

The indiscriminant destruction of civillians and children is what our liberal friends who them selves prime targets, want for america. Daca faka

heynow321

The indiscriminant destruction of civillians and children is what our liberal friends who them selves prime targets, want for america. Daca faka
i like offering to take my super lefty friends down to the dangerous homeless camps and shitty parts of town to hang out with the wonderful people they profess to care so much about. none of them ever take me up on it. @@@@ing hypocrites everywhere.

Fubernuber

i like offering to take my super lefty friends down to the dangerous homeless camps and shitty parts of town to hang out with the wonderful people they profess to care so much about. none of them ever take me up on it. &%$@!*ing hypocrites everywhere.
The best lefties are the ones who call trump a racist but research the demographics of their future homes neighborhood and free lunch % of their childrens schools.