"Expired Screening".....

Abraxas79

Received this notice when I logged into today. Assumed it was regarding police check documents which I had already provided but no this is a new background check. I can go online but will receive no trip requests. Apparently, even if you have been driving them for sometime and with me its been almost two years, they might require a new background check. Not sure if this just at random, or if everyone will eventually have to complete one, but my issue is they provided me no notice at all. All my documents were up to date, and no where is a background application provided.

I guess I should be thankful that I was actually notified about it, even though it amounts to a temporary suspension. Apparently they sometimes do these checks with no consent, the driver only being notified if they failed.

Abraxas79

They wasted 5 hours of my time on Friday when I was online yet getting no trip requests. I have the documentation from support indicating everything was fine with my account. I sent them invoice for the loss of time, when I could have been doing papers. At an average of $20.00 per page, I estimated that it cost me at least $300.00. Of course I do not expect to see a dime, but that does not mean that I do not intend to pursue it. Small claims court is in the future. I don't care about deactivation at all, but perhaps they might think twice about they way they do business. Then again, perhaps not, given their history.