Expired License for US Based Drivers

Tru_h8_4_uber

Hi all,
My license has expired. I called numerous times last week and the call center in the Philippines has keeps giving me conflicting answers.
One rep told me to upload my expired license ( don’t know why they would need it YET AGAIN as they obviously have it on file ) and that they would extend it automatically on their end.
This seemed logical. Since I had some so I got the rejection message and ignored it as instructed to do so. Today, as I was working, the app kicked me out due to the expired document.

Anyone experience this and know a way to resolve it?

Thank you!!

tohunt4me

Hi all,
My license has expired. I called numerous times last week and the call center in the Philippines has keeps giving me conflicting answers.
One rep told me to upload my expired license ( don’t know why they would need it YET AGAIN as they obviously have it on file ) and that they would extend it automatically on their end.
This seemed logical. Since I had some so I got the rejection message and ignored it as instructed to do so. Today, as I was working, the app kicked me out due to the expired document.

Thank you!!
" TECHNOLOGY COMPANY " ! ! ! ! !

Wildgoose

Hi all,

Thank you!!
Write a note and take a picture of it along with your license and upload it. Employee in foreign country don't know things changed in USA.

Tru_h8_4_uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is no option to email or send a free form message to them. You just upload the document and can’t add any notes/comments

ariel5466

Hi all,

Thank you!!
Why don't you just renew your license?

Jst1dreamr

Hi all,

Thank you!!
Solution is to renew your license.

Tru_h8_4_uber

Either I'm missing something, or half of the story is missing: the license is expired, okay, so where does its renewal stand with the DMV?
Solution is to renew your license.
WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT, Captain Obvious?
Dude, what F-ING planet are you on?? Do you live somewhere where everything is business as usual??
The DMV in California is basically closed. They are NOT renewing licenses and sending out new ones.
With that said I did renew it AND have a receipt which I have sent over to UBER, but that is NOT getting approved!

Mash Ghasem

Dude, what F-ING planet are you on?? Do you live somewhere where everything is business as usual??
The DMV in California is basically closed. They are NOT renewing licenses and sending out new ones.
With that said I did renew it AND have a receipt which I have sent over to UBER, but that is NOT getting approved!
A) I was inquiring as to where the renewal stands you arrogant ass, since you made no mention of it.
B) I guess it must have been the California DMV office in Bum F**** Egypt that renewed my license just a couple weeks ago.

:o-o:

Jst1dreamr

Try again smart ass, I just registered my motorcycle at DMV in California on Thursday. I had no problem. You should have looked at my profile before running off at the mouth. They ARE renewing licenses. Maybe uber realized that you are not smart enough to be on the road and they are doing their part the make the roads safer. Nobody is feeling sorry for you whinny ass.

Tru_h8_4_uber

Dude... they are NOT sending out new licenses.
I have mine renewed with a receipt since May, BUT the DMV is not sending out the updated one with the new expiration date.
I’m at 25000 rides with a 4.96, I think UBER feels comfortable with my intellect.
Thanks for the response, you have a nice night.