Expired inspection stickers...

Kmiles

I still see lots of pink stickers. Is Uber sending emails threatening deactivation for not updating the sticker?

darkshy77

Damn Bagby looks like Bush Airport.....must be 50 cars here all with uber..... why did I wait like a dumbass get my inspection done

rgongora

Damn Bagby looks like Bush Airport.....must be 50 cars here all with uber..... why did I wait like a dumbass get my inspection done
Did you get the property tax rendition form? Is it still required for the sticker renewal? I remember seeing an email from Uber saying that it's not required, but I don't really trust their email anymore.

darkshy77

Did you get the property tax rendition form? Is it still required for the sticker renewal? I remember seeing an email from Uber saying that it's not required, but I don't really trust their email anymore.
Don't need it just your tnc id vehicle registration form /Paper with your tag... fire and trade u

rgongora

Don't need it just your tnc id vehicle registration form /Paper with your tag... fire and trade u
Perfect! Thanks! I'm thinking about going tomorrow... I'm fearing it will be worse, as other people like me, who work 1/2 day Fridays or 9/80's will be there too, making it even worse than today :S

UberCadi

I went Tuesday over lunch and maybe took me 15-20 mins. Strangely my app said it was expired for one vehicle the other showed 7/31. Both licensed at the same time and same expiration. Still could log on even though said expired. My guess is that will let things slide. They don't care much. Isn't any skin off their neck if you are running expired.