Expert Tax Preparation Service for Uber and All TLC Drivers! More Convenient and Done Right!

Inshur

HealthyTaxes

Sponsor
Hey Drivers,

We’re Ivy Tax and Accounting Services, a few licensed and experienced CPAs who have taken 1000+ trips with Uber and other car service providers while we were working late hours in Manhattan over the past few years. We answered many tax questions from our driver friends and know taxes are such a pain. So when we found our small CPA firm, we wanted to put up a tax service at an affordable rate just for Uber and other rideshare drivers and do all we can to help you keep your hard earned money as much as the law permits.

We know you are busy and believe you will love our ways to handle your taxes:

Online: We have the most secure IT solutions to electronically handle everything (e.g. tax questionnaires, documents upload, and electronic signature where law permits)
In Person (by appointment only): we are conveniently located in the same building as Uber, Lyft, Via, and TLC in Long Island City, NY.

Our service charges self-employed filings start at $199 for single filers or $249 for married filers.

For the first 20 paid reservations, we will offer $30 Off any single filings or $50 Off any married filings when you mention the UberPeople forum.

Other benefits we offer:
  • Your returns will be prepared/reviewed by New York State licensed CPAs with 12+ year of tax experience
  • FREE 15-min consultation (https://www.healthytaxes.com/consultation.htm)
  • FREE efile included with our upfront and flat rate
  • $20 BONUS for each person you refer to us
  • $60 OFF the QuickBooks Self-Employed annual online subscription priced at $120 (new signups only and other restrictions may apply)

If you have any questions on your taxes, please feel free to post here and we will respond to those questions on a regular basis.

Address: 31-00 47th Ave, Suite 3100, Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 718-316-6088
Email: [email protected]

Reserved for Frequently Asked Questions

Drastic

Hey Drivers,

We’re Ivy Tax and Accounting Services, a few licensed and experienced CPAs who have taken 1000+ trips with Uber and other car service providers while we were working late hours in Manhattan over the past few years. We answered many tax questions from our driver friends and know taxes are such a pain. So when we found our small CPA firm, we wanted to put up a tax service at an affordable rate just for Uber and other rideshare drivers and do all we can to help you keep your hard earned money as much as the law permits.

We know you are busy and believe you will love our ways to handle your taxes:

Online: We have the most secure IT solutions to electronically handle everything (e.g. tax questionnaires, documents upload, and electronic signature where law permits)
In Person (by appointment only): we are conveniently located in the same building as Uber, Lyft, Via, and TLC in Long Island City, NY.

Our service charges self-employed filings start at $199 for single filers or $249 for married filers.

For the first 20 paid reservations, we will offer $30 Off any single filings or $50 Off any married filings when you mention the UberPeople forum.

Other benefits we offer:
  • Your returns will be prepared/reviewed by New York State licensed CPAs with 12+ year of tax experience
  • FREE 15-min consultation (https://www.healthytaxes.com/consultation.htm)
  • FREE efile included with our upfront and flat rate
  • $20 BONUS for each person you refer to us
  • $60 OFF the QuickBooks Self-Employed annual online subscription priced at $120 (new signups only and other restrictions may apply)

If you have any questions on your taxes, please feel free to post here and we will respond to those questions on a regular basis.

Address: 31-00 47th Ave, Suite 3100, Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 718-316-6088
Email: [email protected]

Reserved for Frequently Asked Questions
Ive been financing my SUV since 2017. I have a substantial car note. The interest rate is a 0% interest rate. Can I claim the car note as an expense?

HealthyTaxes

Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive been financing my SUV since 2017. I have a substantial car note. The interest rate is a 0% interest rate. Can I claim the car note as an expense?

If you deduct car expenses using the actual expenses method, you may deduct the interest expense on a loan for the car you use in your business along with other actual expenses on the car (e.g. depreciation, gas, repairs, insurance, etc). However it seems that you won't have any interest expense on the car loan since the interest rate is 0%.

HealthyTaxes

Sponsor
just in case for tax preparation. :smiles:
Quick note on the "common vehicle expenses" section in your attached checklist, car lease payments and depreciation cannot be deducted together. If you lease your car, you take the lease payments under actual expenses method. Or you take the depreciation and interest on car loan deductions if you own or finance the car under the actual expenses method.

Oh-Lord

Yes this is a good sponsor for sure. I may try to get a quote from you and see if you cheaper than my regular tax guy.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
It seems their office is located in New York. Might be a good thing for OP to elaborate on.
I agree....because I still can't sit down after the once over H&R block gave me last year! Full on robbery!!!

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
But you are an Uber driver! Aren’t you used to the no lube treatment.
I never though I would come across an agency more predatory than Uber. I say H&R Block should take over Uber's failed Exchange Lease program. They've got the right mentality for a pyramid scheme.

HealthyTaxes

Sponsor
When completing your taxes, you take either your standard mileage deduction or your actual expenses deductions for auto related expenses. You cannot take both categories for your tax deductions.

You may deduct business expenses (i.e. car washes, cell phone charges, snacks) regardless of your choice of standard mileage method or actual expenses method.

Ubergaldrivet

Yes, but it’s done through depreciation and also depends on if you choose mileage over actual.