Inshur

Experience with Blackcircles.co

D1991

I booked appointment online paid for everything online you can go to any of the local places close to you listed or someone will come to you I chose fitting at home , guy came early in the morning I didn't say anything was just standing to see if he would do the correct procedure he did very carefully opening the lockingwheel nut as you are supposed to and when tightening the bolts he used a torque wrench to the correct amount of torque im won over I will not be using any local non branded cowboy tyre fitters they haven't got a clue most of them just take the impact wrench and damage the locking wheel nuts etc if u do that a few times the nuts wont tighten securely and you might get a wheel that falls off it happened to a private hire drive I know

Robertino

Same with car washes - appaling and shocking quality. They will scratch your paintwork within few months. I stopped using car washes, now do it myself - waterless. 470g thick micro fiber cloth +spray.

T7000

I booked appointment online paid for everything online you can go to any of the local places close to you listed or someone will come to you I chose fitting at home , guy came early in the morning I didn't say anything was just standing to see if he would do the correct procedure he did very carefully opening the lockingwheel nut as you are supposed to and when tightening the bolts he used a torque wrench to the correct amount of torque im won over I will not be using any local non branded cowboy tyre fitters they haven't got a clue most of them just take the impact wrench and damage the locking wheel nuts etc if u do that a few times the nuts wont tighten securely and you might get a wheel that falls off it happened to a private hire drive I know
Sounds good, but it's all relative to cost
How much did you pay ?

D1991

Sounds good, but it's all relative to cost
How much did you pay ?
I paid 75£ each for Yokohama Bluearth wet grip rating A 72 db
You can get for Prius /auris from 50£ good budget tyres that's with fitting and balancing and they will come and do it outside your house

Last edited:

T7000

I paid 75£ each for Yokohama Bluearth wet grip rating A 72 db
You can get for Prius /auris from 50£ good budget tyres that's with fitting and balancing and they will come and do it outside your house
Sounds good! , i'll definitely consider them!

D1991

Same with car washes - appaling and shocking quality. They will scratch your paintwork within few months. I stopped using car washes, now do it myself - waterless. 470g thick micro fiber cloth +spray.
This is true they don't change the water at all it will damage your car if you have chrome on the car maybe on the grill just have a look before and after the car wash there's a lot of of grit and sand , I wash my car now I save 10 £ and I get abit of exercise , don't really care about the money part but I do care about my health and car

UberLuxbod

Good to hear that you got decent Service

I have used Oponeo and had them fitted locally, though there is now an Oponeo affiliated fitting bay at Lakeside.

Also had good service and prices are Elite in Rainham and Tyre Shop by Walthamstow Dogs.

Tyre shop do good deals on Taxi tyres, every time I have been there for something there has been a Taxi getting stuff sorted.