Exciting updates for Uber Pool!! More pennies!!!Woo woo!!

Pchi

Screenshot_20170921062430.jpg

bpm45

If they were smart they would increase the risk-reward relationship for pool rides. Right now it's all downside for the drivers too much time spent for too few miles generating excessive Revenue for Uber. We all think they should raise rates because Normal rides are too cheap. I think what they should do is set their rates to the $1.20 per mile Plus $0.25 per minute with a minimum ride price at 8$3.50, and then give the drivers a 25 percent cut. For pool rides I think they should give each Rider a 25% break on the normal fare. That way both Uber and the driver get a potential 50% bump on Revenue for two Riders 125% bump if they've got three Riders. The risk for the driver is that they only get one pool rider but it creates a distinct incentive to accept pool rides

Road2nowhere

Pool is a loser Uber. Drivers don't care how little you try to make it better. It's dangerous at times, it's confusing, it's frustrating, it lowers our ratings, it reduces our income, it reduces tip potential, it allows for unappreciative demanding pax etc. The only reason I would take pool before was on long trip potential destination filters towards home or 2x surge. But now that they have taken the destination filters away again, pool will no longer be accepted by me.

Road2nowhere

I agree on all counts. No pool rides, ask where they are going first and cancel if it does not fit my destination requirements, and certainly no pickups over 10 minutes no matter where I am. The only time I would even think about picking up over 10 minutes was with destination filters set with the hopes of a decent long-distance ride. Those 180 days are gone

Kaleb379

Summary of last night. Stopped all request except when on DF home. I had had enough. Was what I supposed to do? Not accept and wait another 15 minutes for another Pool request :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_1508.PNG
    IMG_1508.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 37

Road2nowhere

Voice your opinion on destination filter changes to Uber, people. They responded to me that they have received many other dissatisfied rider feedbacks from this reduction. VOICE YOUR OPINION.
1 STARS FROM HERE ON

SuperStar3000

Summary of last night. Stopped all request except when on DF home. I had had enough. Was what I supposed to do? Not accept and wait another 15 minutes for another Pool request :confused:

You did alright, considering you were DF to the south suburbs on a weekday night. It looks like you were earning about $16 per hour.
I was always willing to acept Pool rides when using DF, but now that we have lost four DFs, there is little reason to take Pool rides, unless going for a worthwhile Quest.

Zuber A

I agree on all counts. No pool rides, ask where they are going first and cancel if it does not fit my destination requirements, and certainly no pickups over 10 minutes no matter where I am. The only time I would even think about picking up over 10 minutes was with destination filters set with the hopes of a decent long-distance ride. Those 180 days are gone
That's the 180 about! Make some good changes then turn 180 degree back.

Kaleb379

Right?! Can not expect much on a weeknight, and I used 4 DF last night too

You did alright, considering you were DF to the south suburbs on a weekday night. It looks like you were earning about $16 per hour.
I was always willing to acept Pool rides when using DF, but now that we have lost four DFs, there is little reason to take Pool rides, unless going for a worthwhile Quest.