Excited to argue ticket

UberBeemer

Said no reasonable person ever
Said the guy that knows your ticket might not have been "dangerous" but your description of your driving leaves no doubt that you feel its a game, and you think you got it all wired. You just keep trying to justify it if you like. You number will be up eventually. When you get into a situation that injures someone, or causes serious property damage, i have no doubt you will be back here looking for someone to validate you, while you claim it wasn't your fault.

The law isn't a game. The fines exist to deter you from breaking them. The laws exist to protect everyone, and to keep order.

The more you argue your stupid position the more we all see you are just a dumb, entitled little jerk off.

PeAceMaKer769

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"The law isn't a game. ...The laws exist to protect everyone, and to keep order. "

Hitler said something similar to the German people right before he killed 10 million people.
Post automatically merged:

There are good drivers and bad drivers. And those that follow the rules and break the rules can fall in either camp.

Many of the "rule followers" are unaware of their cutting people off, using the wrong turn lane, turning when it is not their right of way, etc. because they are not aware of the rules of the road.

As a rule breaker, I am familiar with the rules, so can better follow them when I am not breaking them. Think about that.

I say let the people judge. Unsafe drivers would have low stars and reports, right? A passenger would think, man, he ran a light and almost hit a person I better give a bad review. Reviews aren’t perfect but they are at least some indicator of your driving. My rating isn’t perfect, but it shows that I am not reckless. What is your rating? Or do facts not matter?

Attachments

Last edited:

UberBeemer

As a rule breaker, I am familiar with the rules, so can better follow them when I am not breaking them. Think about that.
I think about that. And i conclude you are an entitled little jerk. You brag about being a shitty driver than hold up your uber rating as if that means it is ok. And you try to equate traffic law with fascism.

PeAceMaKer769

You try to summarize who I am based on a few blog posts. A person is what do consistently, not what they say occasionally. You don't know me well enough to make any conclusions. I don't believe you know who I am, how I drive, or how I live.

I would never judge another person like that.

The only person who is unfriendly here is you. Take a look in the mirror before calling others names.

EddieG

I was just thinking of parking tickets. You may be right, for now. There are bills to end that. I would be skeptical that they would be able to suspend my license for a long time. Will see. If that were the case, you are right, they would get me to pay. The day before my license is suspended.

I think they can even suspend your license for parking tickets.

ChiGuy

I suspected that kiddo was a scam but wasn't sure until now. Could've made the money in 3 hours - pay it, learn the lesson and move on, but wasting 5 pages instead trying to enlighten all of the old dawgs? Competitive driving...opening a daycare? With that naivety and attitude he will be out of business in 6 months. And the pen and the paper red light explanation was the top of the cherry I admit.

Red light cameras do 2 pictures in a span of 2 seconds. The first picture activates in the milisecond when the front tire step on the line(because the bumper has passed the line already). The second picture determines if you gonna receive a ticket. If cross the line with Hollywood stop but no turn is initiated there won't be a ticket in the mail(photos will still be taken and reviewed by some yuppie in a government building but he will dismiss it). It's not against the law to cross the line. It is to turn. I've been photographed tens of times by red light cameras when I harsh stop and cross the white line but never got a red light ticket only tickets from other nature.

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
Pedestrians having a walk signal or not having one is irrelevant. They step off the curb without looking all the time....you should see the intersections around UW campus in between classes. I've literally had to brake for green lights to avoid hitting someone.

Guess who wins a motor vehicle vs. pedestrian court case?

PeAceMaKer769

Pedestrians having a walk signal or not having one is irrelevant. They step off the curb without looking all the time....you should see the intersections around UW campus in between classes. I've literally had to brake for green lights to avoid hitting someone.

Guess who wins a motor vehicle vs. pedestrian court case?
Oh I agree with you. Whenever turning right, regardless of signal phase, if you see a person standing on the corner, you need to make eye-contact and make sure they aren't crossing.

And that's the thing about this. My action may have been illegal but it was not dangerous. No pedestrians at the intersection.

I suspected that kiddo was a scam but wasn't sure until now. Could've made the money in 3 hours - pay it, learn the lesson and move on, but wasting 5 pages instead trying to enlighten all of the old dawgs? Competitive driving...opening a daycare? With that naivety and attitude he will be out of business in 6 months. And the pen and the paper red light explanation was the top of the cherry I admit.

Red light cameras do 2 pictures in a span of 2 seconds. The first picture activates in the milisecond when the front tire step on the line(because the bumper has passed the line already). The second picture determines if you gonna receive a ticket. If cross the line with Hollywood stop but no turn is initiated there won't be a ticket in the mail(photos will still be taken and reviewed by some yuppie in a government building but he will dismiss it). It's not against the law to cross the line. It is to turn. I've been photographed tens of times by red light cameras when I harsh stop and cross the white line but never got a red light ticket only tickets from other nature.
That is good. So they don't send out as many bogus tickets. The problem with rules of the road laws and these cameras is that they are very singular in dimension and don't take into account all factors.

I don't think there should be a complete stop requirement on protected right turns when no pedestrians are present. If you watch people do it, it actually looks efficient and beautiful. It's like a symphony of cars when they are working together. If you sit and watch a busy, well-designed intersection for ten minutes, it is amazing and how many people and cars get through safely. This intersection is great.
I also like this video:
Some of these dots don't stop yet it is beautiful.

Law does not equal RightWrong. It is just an attempt to get closer.

Last edited:

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
Oh I agree with you. Whenever turning right, regardless of signal phase, if you see a person standing on the corner, you need to make eye-contact and make sure they aren't crossing.

And that's the thing about this. My action may have been illegal but it was not dangerous. No pedestrians at the intersection.

That is good. So they don't send out as many bogus tickets. The problem with rules of the road laws and these cameras is that they are very singular in dimension and don't take into account all factors.

I don't think there should be a complete stop requirement on protected right turns when no pedestrians are present. If you watch people do it, it actually looks efficient and beautiful. It's like a symphony of cars when they are working together. If you sit and watch a busy, well-designed intersection for ten minutes, it is amazing and how many people and cars get through safely. This intersection is great.
I also like this video:
Some of these dots don't stop yet it is beautiful.

Law does not equal RightWrong. It is just an attempt to get closer.
Wisconsin has been building plenty of roundabouts and other traffic-streamlining features such as overpass-style interchanges for high traffic intersections. But that requires a lot of space for the extra features, something we have here but a gridlocked urban area doesn't without major renovations.

PeAceMaKer769

@PeAceMaKer769 you crash(in kia terms) bump anything in that pos kia soul, you will see who wins. 👋
2600 pounds is gonna take down most things. Kia Soul has 4 star crash rating. I don't think you know what you are talking about.Almost every car after 2010 is good structural quality. Been through a lot together - I love my soul and recommend to all. I might get another for my next car.

Last edited:

WindyCityAnt

2600 pounds is gonna take down most things. Kia Soul has 4 star crash rating. I don't think you know what you are talking about.
You listen to that corp garbage dealership/company BS sales pitch. Remember it is what they want you to hear. 🤔

Hit a curb, or tree!? Well your 2700 lb car will lose! I guarantee it! Plus you prolly are speeding on top of it.

Kia uses some of the cheapest metals in the whole world for car production standards. Hell my brother hit a deer at 35 mph last year in his and it cost 4500 in damages! 😒

PeAceMaKer769

Average cost of hitting a deer is $4100. So -400 there.

Average cost of another car vs Kia Soul +$20,000.

It’s okay to be jealous.

It had cheap materials but what do you mean cheap metal? Where do you think the 2600 pounds comes from?

WindyCityAnt

Average cost of hitting a deer is $4100. So -400 there.

Average cost of another car vs Kia Soul +$20,000.

It’s okay to be jealous.

It had cheap materials but what do you mean cheap metal? Where do you think the 2600 pounds comes from?
Jealous haha!! You funny boy. 😂

Just remember “Mr. Average” your car would be totaled at 4500$ then. 👍