Excited For The Glow-Stache!!

mizzrock

Just lyfted a pr chick from Lyft hq and she let me have a Glow-Stache! It's Super cool!! Runs on batteries though so We'll have to replace those.

I asked her to ask john zimmer about the "lights on in the car" issue.

bunnydoodoo

I got one today at the glow-stache party in LA. I didnt, but should have asked, about the front facing or interior light question. I know uber sent out an email a long time ago about those glowing uber Us and how they are illegal now. I think the pink stache is off before we arrive and then we turn it on when we arrive and then off when the ride starts. Kinda like a cab's light. And its chargeable thru usb.

mizzrock

I got one today at the glow-stache party in LA. I didnt, but should have asked, about the front facing or interior light question. I know uber sent out an email a long time ago about those glowing uber Us and how they are illegal now. I think the pink stache is off before we arrive and then we turn it on when we arrive and then off when the ride starts. Kinda like a cab's light. And its chargeable thru usb.
Did they tell you that?

headtheball

Got my today in C City. And a free cup of coffee. Nice. Guy says he has seen one on ebay for 300. So tough choice for some but I would happily sell mine for 300.

CLAkid

Just lyfted a pr chick from Lyft hq and she let me have a Glow-Stache! It's Super cool!! Runs on batteries though so We'll have to replace those.

Go

Got mine today. It is very well made and very creative. But mine comes with a USB charger and no batteries, which I find brilliant. I'm surprised yours has batteries.

Fuzzyelvis

depending on where you live it can be illegal to have a light anywhere inside the car even if its not on

UL Driver SF

Sorry that was a prototype. No batteries.

Someone said theirs had a USB connection. That could open up all kinds of programming possibilities for the glow stache. Low pulse. Ripid pulse alternating pulse. Throbbing. You could program it to match the gps route and react accordingly to hills.

Lyft is missing out here.

CLAkid

Someone said theirs had a USB connection. That could open up all kinds of programming possibilities for the glow stache. Low pulse. Ripid pulse alternating pulse. Throbbing. You could program it to match the gps route and react accordingly to hills.

Lyft is missing out here.
Also, it would be great if they could come out with a remote that we could use to turn the stash on and off instead of reaching for the dash all the time. The remote can do other things, like make it flash on and off, etc.

UL Driver SF

Also, it would be great if they could come out with a remote that we could use to turn the stash on and off instead of reaching for the dash all the time. The remote can do other things, like make it flash on and off, etc.

The rear seats in my car vibrate via remote control. It vibrate to The Flight of The Valkeries. Chicks dig this.