EWR Surge

LUberUpLyft

Seriously. Most drivers aren't reading this forum. And even if they were, they would never take action on any of it. The paranioa is unreal around here.

It is pathological at this point.

Seriously think about this for a second. Take Princeton as an example. If a post similar to that attracts 5, only 5, ants that never go offline, there goes surge or primetime. They will always be online even when driving passengers since most are short trips.

Apparently his comment triggered you. The reason to not post earnings is so drivers like you don't flood that area.

LUberUpLyft

There was a huge surge (3.2x) in Mahwah last Wednesday....ALL FRIGGIN DAY...I'll bet tomorrow will be the same!!!

A little too far for me, but my Surge Chaser has been going crazy in Cape May. With summer over all the drivers left and now there's tons of people that need rides but apparently can't get them.

njctuberx

Cycle, cycle, cycle... Same as last year. Plus alot of the usual campers were at MetLife probably. If I was in town, I would probably gone with MetLife.

UberwhoIaM

It's amazing when people get upset about others talking about surge when it is obviously visible to every one that can look at the map!!!!! If you're smart enough to use an old version of the passenger app you can see surge everywhere in any state. If you wanna invest a couple dollars per month you can use surge chaser to chart out all the surge in any place.

Newark airport surges all the time still but you can't control where it takes you and that is why most people don't drive there anymore.

Wyza

Newark airport surges all the time still but you can't control where it takes you and that is why most people don't drive there anymore.

Speaking of which, i just wanna prove what I was saying earlier to them...

Screenshot_20170919-233328.png

Gotta love that goldmine that you don't want ants to come to

Wyza

Yes I would. Post the trip

Sigh,
Destination to the airport
Airport trip (check time from last night's screenshot)
Destination filter back home
20170920_142508.png

As big as that airport is and the few members on here want it all to themselves..... Drivers need to learn to work with each other instead of thinking the next driver is your enemy....

There's something you dm'd me once that I'm exercising right now in this thread and it's going right over thier heads

Last edited: