EWR Queue

Cane

How do these guys do this? I took someone to the airport this morning and rematches with a BS Newark trip. I tried to keep the fare running on my way back to see if I would be placed as a drop off at EWR. That didn’t work. It was 4 minutes and 2 miles back to the airport. No go. They should rematch you again for short rides.

Anyway, I have my Nintendo Switch with me because I know it’s slow Wednesdays and I figured F it I’ll try the queue. It was only 40 cars. Smh. Been here 2 hours and still waiting. Haven’t left because I’m at 1-10 cars. How do all of these guys do this every day. If we all rebelled against the queue, they’d have to create a surge at least.

Lastly, any tips to avoid another Newark trip once my 2+ hour wait is up? Do you call and ask destination? This will truly be my last airport queue wait.

P.S. Any of you guys here? Lol.

LUberUpLyft

How do these guys do this? I took someone to the airport this morning and rematches with a BS Newark trip. I tried to keep the fare running on my way back to see if I would be placed as a drop off at EWR. That didn’t work. It was 4 minutes and 2 miles back to the airport. No go. They should rematch you again for short rides.

Anyway, I have my Nintendo Switch with me because I know it’s slow Wednesdays and I figured F it I’ll try the queue. It was only 40 cars. Smh. Been here 2 hours and still waiting. Haven’t left because I’m at 1-10 cars. How do all of these guys do this every day. If we all rebelled against the queue, they’d have to create a surge at least.

Lastly, any tips to avoid another Newark trip once my 2+ hour wait is up? Do you call and ask destination? This will truly be my last airport queue wait.

Over 100 lyft cars currently. Set filter for south and you wont get Newark but might get Elizabeth. Not many big flights are landing right now.

Cane

Got a $25 ride for 2.5 hour wait and half hour drive. Crazy how so many people do this on a daily basis. I had a TLC guy ask me for a cigarette and tell me NJ sucks. That he made $270 in 7 hours in NY and that that is where the money is at. I asked him then why are you here and he walked away. Lol. I swear these guys are the worst.

jerseyboys

If they got rid of re-match the queue would work.

Got a $25 ride for 2.5 hour wait and half hour drive. Crazy how so many people do this on a daily basis. I had a TLC guy ask me for a cigarette and tell me NJ sucks. That he made $270 in 7 hours in NY and that that is where the money is at. I asked him then why are you here and he walked away. Lol. I swear these guys are the worst.

These are what I call "closet TLC jersey drivers". They trash jersey on the forum and to their fellow drivers.

But will drive jersey all day on the "down-low". hahaha

njctuberx

I love that they have rematch. EWR sucks as a one way destination so it rewards (sometimes, I guess) drivers who are out there hunting. I wonder if the amountvog cars ahead of you in the queue are total cars, or just NJ bound cars.

These are what I call "closet TLC jersey drivers". They trash jersey on the forum and to their fellow drivers.

But will drive jersey all day on the "down-low". hahaha
Lol, true. There the TLCs I used to see doing pools in West Orange. They boast that it's so much better there, yet stay here to boost their completed trips for whatever bonus they get.

SuzeCB

Rematch is how they keep NJ drivers from avoiding trips to EWR the same way they do NYC.

Wyza

Tbh, it's harder to get daytime rides as there are more means of transportation out of the airport. That'll explain the 2 hours

1NYC1

Because most of these mental midgets have come from much worse working conditions, like tilling soil for $150 a month in some third world country. So to come to America and sit on their butt in a car for 14 hours a day they are like pigs in mud.