• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

EWR Queue

Douglas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_3883.PNG
So just dropped off at EWR again tonight and I get the same thing again on both my black and plus accounts...wonder if the glitch is affecting my pings?

Still not happening to anyone else?

Douglas

Any destination...

It's just odd because I come through ewr all the time

Radio_group

Same here. My destination filter doesn't work.same for a dozen of my friends both tlc and ol cars. Id doesn't work for black nor for x. Whats interesting ,when you enter newark airport and go on pax app your car will not be visible as a black ( you will see just a blue dot ) pax app will show only 8 cars ,like anywhere else. So they keep queue of 8 cars only ,when queue empties other black carvwill be added to max 8 cars ,most likely based on the time when you enter the airport .still even if you make to 8 visible cars your filer will not work. A friend of mine was sitting in ewr for 4 hours before making queue ,than he got ping in 5 minutes. This does not work for uber x. If you sign as an x your car will be visible for clients. No 8 cars rule here ,but filter will not work . I was passing by ewr tonight at 1 am and no one was there ,so just for curiosity i signed as a black. Whent on pax app and saw my car as a black. The thing is ,that was only 5 cars in ewr. Wish they informed us about this, but what you can expect. I emailed them and got some nononsense respond from Bangladesh. Monkey would help me more.

jerseyboys

This must be black/SUV TLC OL thing.

I was there yesterday and the D filter worked out of EWR. I had it for north jersey and the destination was for Meadowland Hilton

Douglas

Got the msg this morning with + .... not happy. Since when is there a queue system at EWR?
If there is a queue and they have not told us, some drivers wait 30-60 minutes hoping for a ride, driving in circles wasting fuel and energy...if there is a queue and they have not informed us, wouldn't that be considered stealing? For every driver circling, but has no chance of getting ping for being the closest, eventually to give up...

Stealing service and time...?