Inshur

Everyone loves UBER

Uber Love

I have no idea why Uber are loved by the public, the people who use the service, and hated by the competition. I got it now. They are loved because they are efficient, cheap, and simple to book. Phone a PH company and tell them your name is Smith, and they say ''can u spell that please''. Flag a BC down, and u get a fat awful smelling Jeremy Clarkson type driver. UBER are brilliant. Having said that, Ilove Jeremy Clarkson. But Uber aint going no where. Uber are here to stay in London. Bye Bye BC.

renod babek

I have no idea why Uber are loved by the public, the people who use the service, and hated by the competition. I got it now. They are loved because they are efficient, cheap, and simple to book. Phone a PH company and tell them your name is Smith, and they say ''can u spell that please''. Flag a BC down, and u get a fat awful smelling Jeremy Clarkson type driver. UBER are brilliant. Having said that, Ilove Jeremy Clarkson. But Uber aint going no where. Uber are here to stay in London. Bye Bye BC.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....llegation-snaresbrook-crown-court-london/amp/
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro....rt-him-when-she-said-she-had-hiv-6867817/amp/

What like this.!!!
You crack me up!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

babasanfur

I've just read all your 17 posts since you joined today
You my friend had fallen into a fallacy called black or white fallacy forgetting or ignoring more colours in between

The only 2 opponents you know are uber and bc

What about minicabs who don't like uber what about Addison Lee or other things in life that aren't uber or bc

Uber Love

OMG you cant my post count. Do you read the content? UBER are are destroying London Cabs. And mini cab firms. Brilliant news.

London Lover

So uber have licence revoked.
Uber have press all week stating 1 sex attack every 11 days no company can take that press.
Uber have workers court tribunal.
Uber will have a long court battle to keep licence.
Uber have now admitted driver takes booking ..
And uber are smashing b/c how ???