Everyone in the hood has 5☆ ratings...

mrpjfresh

All 5 star riders should have a trip count attached to their dispatch. At the very least, new riders should not show as 5 stars but NR or something. Would make things so much easier but will never happen.

Until then, those perfect 5s get passed on after a certain hour for me personally.

Atom guy

It’s all new accounts. Previous accounts closed due to fraud & excessive complaints.
This. If Uber and Lyft required that the account holder be the passenger, trips would drop in 1/2 at least. It's shocking how many men get in the car when the account holder is a woman. Guys, there IS shame in being so broke that you need to get around on your woman's account.

Bobbyk5487

Its funny when i post things like this this site takes it down and say Im provoking racism.....in this new "great" America only non whites are allowed to be bashed I guess....I want to know why do ALL Indian pax have ratings between 3.5 and 4.2....Im starting to notice the same for black pax also.....I guess jim crow lives
Post automatically merged:

I get at least 2 a night that are female names and an African American guy gets in and I confirm the name, Kate that’s my girlfriend, I don’t have a credit card, shame when the woman is so stupid she has to pay to send lover home
Just drive and mind your business dr phil

mbd

Picked up a possibly slightly crazed looking person today...first few minutes, I thought this is a mistake... turns out he was going shopping, and it was his birthday. Poor person, went shopping into a 1 to 5$ clothing store.
It was a big deal to him. I do research in the hood, all the eating places...so told lies about eating at this particular burger place, and that clicked with him.
Dropped him, turned off the app, .. few minutes later, tip came in, from the slightly crazed looking guy from the hood.( he was unstable, first few minutes, but was A+ after few minutes)
No way I do this run at night.
Picked up about 35$ from the hood , then went out of the hood like a rocket ?, app off

Bobbyk5487

I bet you racist losers give all the 5 star "hood people" a 1 star just for sport....even if they caused no problem....this country was built by and for some very very mentally sick people which is why from its begining til this day this country has always been in a state of war...."you people" create strife and discord out of thin air and run with it....just sad and pathetic

CDP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which "hood" are you referring to....?
Da hood.

They always claim they're going to quit, then get out in the real world and find themselves right back....
I did, but then realized I need to make it work until I start my new job.

I bet you racist losers give all the 5 star "hood people" a 1 star just for sport....even if they caused no problem....this country was built by and for some very very mentally sick people which is why from its begining til this day this country has always been in a state of war...."you people" create strife and discord out of thin air and run with it....just sad and pathetic
Actually, I'm white, and I target white females for 1☆, I'm more of a sexist than racist.