Everyone has different power zone locations and prices

So some people will have 200% power zones in Hollywood and some will have 30% power zones in Korea town- it hardly seems fair- I have to drive 10 miles away to get 100% when my hood is all 30, 40, 50 percent- and I seen other drivers that have more-

DrivingForYou

So some people will have 200% power zones in Hollywood and some will have 30% power zones in Korea town- it hardly seems fair- I have to drive 10 miles away to get 100% when my hood is all 30, 40, 50 percent- and I seen other drivers that have more-
The bounty of your power zone is tied to your rating and your acceptance rate.

Go a week with a 100% acceptance rate & a high rating and see some crazy big powerzones.

My rating is usually above 90% and I have a 9.5 rating, but I have low power zones, are you sure its not because express drivers get a different system then new drivers with their own cars, if everyone has different power zones or neighborhoods, and not subjected to zip codes, is it up to the discretion of the new algorithm, or someone in the office?

DrivingForYou

My rating is usually above 90% and I have a 9.5 rating, but I have low power zones, are you sure its not because express drivers get a different system then new drivers with their own cars, if everyone has different power zones or neighborhoods, and not subjected to zip codes, is it up to the discretion of the new algorithm, or someone in the office?
Express might be a factor

JJS

Fleet distribution. Welcome to the lab where you are the rat. Lyft and Uber are experimenting on what it will take to get you to move to a n under served community.

Look for jobs people! after almost 3 years I am disappointed with both companies at the complete lack of Ethics and morals. Their criminal behavior and treatment of the I/C's is incredible

fairsailing

I have a 9.96 and a 50-60% acceptance rating and get nada. My current theory is the high ride count drivers on a consistent basis get the big PZ's. Try doing a 100 rides per week for several weeks and see if the PZ improves. :smiles:

unPat

USo you mean do 30 rides with 30+Minute pickup ? I don’t believe a word lyft tells you .
B7778925-9EF0-4CF7-972C-8394FA11AE45.jpeg

Got this a while back turned out to be a $3 fare with 75%.

And this . Why go out of your way for $2 fare when in the end lyft won’t give you the ride even after you accept it.

Lyft seriously needs to get their act together.

76D0A521-DC75-40F0-A85D-4621D1473361.png

JimKE

Go a week with a 100% acceptance rate & a high rating and see some crazy big powerzones.
I have a 100% acceptance rate and a high rating this week. But sooner or later, that second ping will come...

Online 5 hours, 1 minute today -- one ping.

Online 3 hours, 20 minutes yesterday -- zero.