Every Damn time at LAX

Foober_Lyftz

I time jumping online perfectly and get stuck in the queue at 11-20. Such bull shit!! Been noticing the same at JWA as well. Punishing drivers for being in the right place at the right time?

J_The_Driver

Your jumping needs work.

You are not jumping online perfectly.

PacificCoast

There is way more to it than just waiting for it to surge and logging in
What is the way? I'm tired of waiting for hours on end and leaving there with 1.2 or empty handed. Please PM me. I knew of 1 method but don't know if it still works as I haven't tried lately.

SorryBluetoothOnly

What is the way? I'm tired of waiting for hours on end and leaving there with 1.2 or empty handed. Please PM me. I knew of 1 method but don't know if it still works as I haven't tried lately.

Go to the Atlanta subforum and ask the drivers who work Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. I hear they know how LAX works.

Last edited:

iheartuber

I time jumping online perfectly and get stuck in the queue at 11-20. Such bull shit!! Been noticing the same at JWA as well. Punishing drivers for being in the right place at the right time?

Haha! Yes! Same with me. I think it goes something like this:

If there's a moderate ratio of drivers to pax, uber can control this (and you) til the cows come home.

If you find yourself in the very fortunate position where there is an avalanche of pax getting off planes and very few drivers and few drivers lurking with the app off, then hooray! You get a surge ride at LAX.

Otherwise, just grab your ankles...

OMG GO!

Your forgetting people who are picking up shorties right before the surge. They get put right back in the front on the line when done if i understand it correctly.

Rodster

Your forgetting people who are picking up shorties right before the surge. They get put right back in the front on the line when done if i understand it correctly.
nope they stopped that long ago

thats because 30 people are jumping ahead of you. lol. Even at 1-10 sometimes you still wont get one.