Ever decline a ride request by accident?

TifoowAlegna

Happened to me this morning. I was declining ride after ride as I waited for the first 45+ minute surge request to come through, and when it finally did I declined that one too lol. D’Oh! It didn’t take long to get another, but still... I temporarily felt like an idiot.

RDWRER

Only because they still have the close button exactly where the decline button pops up at after all this time... ?

SMOTY

Happened to me this morning. I was declining ride after ride as I waited for the first 45+ minute surge request to come through, and when it finally did I declined that one too lol. D’Oh! It didn’t take long to get another, but still... I temporarily felt like an idiot.
I feel your pain haha. Our reaction is to hit decline for a while and whoops you hit X on the ride you actually wanted now we’ve all been there
Post automatically merged:

Also I’ve accepted a ride confusing the surge for pax rating hahahaha

donurs

I missed a number of requests last weekend as there were no audio alerts on the pings. Checked my phone settings twice over and everything looked good with the settings. when I happened to notice a couple of requests, they timed out before I could accept.
Bottom line - My AR dropped from 95% to 63% and "Gold" turned into "Partner".
THANKS UBER!!