Events this weekend??

Bobby Flay

What's going on this weekend in LA?? This morning there was a 6.0 surge in DTLA. I assume it was some convention but this board is so busy complaining about either uber the company or their smelly passengers that I'm not understanding why the surge. Let's get focused. Where is the surge this weekend?

PacificCoast

What's going on this weekend in LA?? This morning there was a 6.0 surge in DTLA. I assume it was some convention but this board is so busy complaining about either uber the company or their smelly passengers that I'm not understanding why the surge. Let's get focused. Where is the surge this weekend?
ESPY last night and athletes and their family leaving this morning.

Adieu

Chillax that was just Union Station crappin out for half an hour

Didn't even create no appreciable traffic and was only worth one mediocre magnified minfare-ish ride

Just cuz it surge 6.0x or Lyft +300% don't mean people actually got much of that, more like half to a third of the max multiplier

Adieu

Seems everybody figured it was big enough to get heard and therefore a valid excuse to miss work

Once that dawned - bumrush averted, no surge to speak of

KekeLo

Did it look something like this??

It was probably higher an hour ago.

View attachment 49087

Yep, and I had just left there. Damn.

This pax left his phone in my car. He lives in El Serno. He called, and said he would pay me to bring it back 20 miles. I said, oh, hell, no, you have to request me. He said, ok, call me when you're ready.

I waited, until my 2.0x started and had him request me. I made $46 off that run, but I would've loved some of that SM surge action.:wink:

money time

Yep, and I had just left there. Damn.

This pax left his phone in my car. He lives in El Serno. He called, and said he would pay me to bring it back 20 miles. I said, oh, hell, no, you have to request me. He said, ok, call me when you're ready.

I waited, until my 2.0x started and had him request me. I made $46 off that run, but I would've loved some of that SM surge action.:wink:
Hey keke.
This pax yesterday forgot his i6 .a brand new one. I couldnt dump it . Didnt have the guts like i sometimes do. So this morning he called and offered me 100$. Went there tonight at 10 pm and got 120$. Lucky he didnt play me.