Event this Saturday night in Rockland

ibeam23

Could surge but I’d expect most trips to be shorties to Spring Valley.

Big man xl

The past few Saturdays I've been lucky staying in lower Westchester, I seem to catch that 1 decent ride that makes my night. A couple of unicorns the past few weeks. Screenshot_20190419-131546_Uber Driver.jpg Screenshot_20190419-131629_Uber Driver.jpg Screenshot_20190419-131740_Uber Driver.jpg

Big man xl

Nice. Tell me about the $224 ride.
A bunch of kids from New Canaan hanging at a senior party in Pelham who missed their train back to New Canaan. They was happy with the $290 price because prior to that the surge was at 5.7 and it was around $460. I was by the race track and i seen the surge at 5+ by Pelham and I did almost 100 mph to chase the surge in which i normally wouldn't but i figured a surge that high I'll catch something. At first I felt bad that they paid so much but when I dropped the first kid home and he asked me to drop him by his car, which was a new BMW m4, my feeling bad went out the window. 3 stops all multi million dollar homes. Then the next day I seen they tipped $35 I just thought what it will feel like to have rich parents.

ibeam23

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A bunch of kids from New Canaan hanging at a senior party in Pelham who missed their train back to New Canaan. They was happy with the $290 price because prior to that the surge was at 5.7 and it was around $460. I was by the race track and i seen the surge at 5+ by Pelham and I did almost 100 mph to chase the surge in which i normally wouldn't but i figured a surge that high I'll catch something. At first I felt bad that they paid so much but when I dropped the first kid home and he asked me to drop him by his car, which was a new BMW m4, my feeling bad went out the window. 3 stops all multi million dollar homes. Then the next day I seen they tipped $35 I just thought what it will feel like to have rich parents.
Sweet. AND a tip on a high surge ride from a rich kid. That’s the ultimate unicorn.

1974toyota

New Canaan=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......jmo

OooGeeE

Did you set a destination or were you open when you took that ride?

Prom season is among us! Ive been cleaning up in New Rochelle. Wends and Thurs. Even been selling flowers and raincoats outta my trunk at the venue! Spreading the love yall

Last edited: