Estimated fare, pick up travel & delivery time in California

Sonoran Uber

Now that uber is giving you all that info upfront like it always should have been to begin with, can't tell you how many times I used go to pick up, load up luggage & then start trip & realize it was a big out of town loser, I lose time and money & the client does not understand why we do not know the destination until we start trip, So when they 'flash' that estimated fare now remember you must deduct 20 or 28% from that "estimated fare' to know what you will expect to actullay get

Sonoran Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then they must be 'padding' the estimate to entice acceptance, have had way too many over estimations that the actual pay out fell well short & had what was supposed to be a surge rate of almost 2 times with estimate of $24-30 end up being $13 & change just the other morning? 15 min travel to the top of Bogert trail to PSP & nary a response from uber when I sent an inquiry several days ago?

Last edited:

Sonoran Uber

It is what it is & I see & know what I know, I sure am not being fooled, you can hope for the best I guess?

Sonoran Uber

You are also showing a surge rate with a trip premium so?
Post automatically merged:

You drive XL, Black Car?

Sonoran Uber

You are the only one that can embarrass yourself, probably think you are a 'Hot Shot' somewhere but not here.