ESSO DISCOUNT CARD?

Lolinator

ESSO DISCOUNT CARD?

go text from green light hub to update chip card and ESSO disounct card?

u ge gthta?

dani1001

If you have a payfare chip card. Discount isn't worth not getting airmiles at shell

How did you get it? I was there Friday they told me two weeks
It's in your card from PayFare it's just a scan code I have the chip card from the day they intreduct it as I got txt msg I drove and got it

dani1001

So they just scan your chip card and you get the discount?
No u need to save the screen and give them to scan from your phone same as u can do with air miles app

Even that they say in the app to save the PDF but u can't save it to just web page so just screenshot it so u don't need to go to app every time

CDNcrippler1

No u need to save the screen and give them to scan from your phone same as u can do with air miles app

Even that they say in the app to save the PDF but u can't save it to just web page so just screenshot it so u don't need to go to app every time
Lol what screen?!?

CDNcrippler1

From your app you going to redo promo and it's open you a white page that has picture of the card and some info on the side and barcode
Payfare app?

Payfare cs just said there is a barcode with a code...they didn't tell me where is this barcode?!?!:mad:

dani1001

Thanks found it...needed to update app but even though I see it there is an error when I press it lol
Clear catch on your android or refresh the phone on iPhone press lock and hold when turn off screen appears press home button until the screen disappears (first close all the apps)

CDNcrippler1

Clear catch on your android or refresh the phone on iPhone press lock and hold when turn off screen appears press home button until the screen disappears (first close all the apps)
Still didn't work.thanks though but honestly won't need it I always go to Shell too

Mr. Wakko

Thanks found it...needed to update app but even though I see it there is an error when I press it lol
I was just about to say that. I was at version 1.88 for android and couldn't find it. Updated to version 1.89 and now I can see the bar code.