• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Epic Uber Driver Gives Funniest Rides of All Time

KeJorn

That played the other day and I asked the riders, what does that even mean?
"I can't feel my face when I'm with you"...

His face goes numb around her?
And does she find this flattering??

They laughed and said they didn't know either, but said it had a good beat..
I agreed and turned it up.

Jam Val

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He made it a point to say he only did the arm flailing and whatnot while at red lights. I've had Uber dance parties in my car too (just never recorded it cause no one needs to see that lol)

JLA

He'd be better off just driving instead of waving his arms around, clicking his fingers and dancing in his seat with his car rolling down the road. Tool.
I lost count how many times he completely took his hands off the wheel to dance. Kind of like to get there in one piece. If my driver did any of that stupid shit it's a definite one star along with a complaint.

Last edited:

Jam Val

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys are the worst! :p lol Would it have been better if they sang along to Guns n Roses 'Sweet Child O Mine'?

elelegido

That played the other day and I asked the riders, what does that even mean?
"I can't feel my face when I'm with you"...
I think the singer is addressing the song to her dentist and the Novacaine has kicked in, which often causes loss of sensitivity to the wider facial area. Any references to "rinse and spit" or "you'll feel a sharp prick" in the rest of the lyrics would confirm a dental link. But I can't understand what they're singing.

pasadenauber

this might be in reference to the movie Blow with Johnny Depp . There was a scene were Johnny is giving some top quality coke to a coke tester dude.. He tells Johnny "I can't feel my face... I mean, I can touch it, but I can't feel it inside..." best quote of the movie..! Anyways i don't condone illegal or legal or don't or give a rats ass of what you do in your personal life ===peace...