• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Entitled Young Adults

Chris4455

Tonight I had my first entitled young adult. I picked up a pax with 4 riders. I have a 2016 Subaru Legacy with leather. I think it is a nice car which is clean. The rear seat passenger forgot his bag in the house so the front seat pax ran back in the house to grab it. When he came back he said he will order his own ride and did not want to ride in a Subaru. It made for a awkward trip since the rest of the pax were talking about how rude their friend was. I didn't take it personal but I was wondering if other drivers have encountered this type of behavior?

Fuzzyelvis

Tonight I had my first entitled young adult. I picked up a pax with 4 riders. I have a 2016 Subaru Legacy with leather. I think it is a nice car which is clean. The rear seat passenger forgot his bag in the house so the front seat pax ran back in the house to grab it. When he came back he said he will order his own ride and did not want to ride in a Subaru. It made for a awkward trip since the rest of the pax were talking about how rude their friend was. I didn't take it personal but I was wondering if other drivers have encountered this type of behavior?
Just be happy he stayed out of your car. I find when one pax is an ass and the other(s) are embarrassed by that behavior they are likely to tip to make up for it. Did they?

Chris4455

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is just amazing that some people are just @@@@@@@ s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merc7186

He was probably afraid of being identified as a lesbian.
LOL...now that's funny.

I drive an Impreza, my wife has a Forester 😐

Subaru is the state animal of Vermont. I think it is required to live there.

wn100804

LOL...now that's funny.

I drive an Impreza, my wife has a Forester 😐

Subaru is the state animal of Vermont. I think it is required to live there.
That's funny because in Florida, the Chrysler Sebring convertible was the State Car from 1996 up to about 5 years ago. Now the Toyota Corolla seems to be #1 with the Civic right on its tail.

Used to be, every retired geezer down here drove a Sebring convertible.

June132017

Guess he has more money then all of us combined. I wish I was in his position. I guess I could see it if it was one of those small Mitsubishi cars, or a Nissan Versa.

R3drang3r

Just when you think you've seen it all. That's very bizarre behavior.

Did you get a tip at the end of the ride? Just figured The other Riders might have felt bad for you enough to give you a tip at the end.

TXUbering

I can't help but wonder if you're also young. The only reason I ask is because the best way to deal with @@@@@@baggery is with @@@@@@baggery from a fire hose (younger generations don't generally like to assert themselves when called out). Ask the passengers where they're headed, if it's to a bar, take them all to the local liquor store, and buy them each a small bottle of booze (the honor bar bottles they sell at the cash register). If they're headed to a restaurant, buy them each a drink. Just imagine the kind of grief that guy will get for the remainder of the evening. Now I know that the average Uber driver doesn't spend on stuff like that, but #&@! average, grab the bullshitter by the horns.

Last edited by a moderator: