Entitled Lyft Customers

Inshur

Frank Underwood

I've noticed something. Over the last 6 months. There has been a huge increase in the number of entitled Lyft Poop (line) customers. Some demanding or acting flustered because they chose a shared ride. Wtf is wrong with these 'customers'? Are they deliberately that stupid or are they told to act that way by lyft?

This morning, I picked up a schmuck in the Bronx (I know, bad idea) at 40 Richmond Plaza. This punk didn't want me to pick up the second person. I don't always get line rides but I do like to keep busy. I just hate when they add a second person without letting me decline which is why I usually cancel. So I ignored him. Picked up the second customer (who was polite). I don't get these people. Are these uber rejects or is this some sort of entitlement? If you want your own ride. Just select LYFT instead of line. Is that $4 extra worth sharing a ride if you're in a rush?

He was young (ugh). Like late teens and had a sassy attitude.

X2000

I've noticed something. Over the last 6 months. There has been a huge increase in the number of entitled Lyft Poop (line) customers. Some demanding or acting flustered because they chose a shared ride. Wtf is wrong with these 'customers'? Are they deliberately that stupid or are they told to act that way by lyft?

This morning, I picked up a schmuck in the Bronx (I know, bad idea) at 40 Richmond Plaza. This punk didn't want me to pick up the second person. I don't always get line rides but I do like to keep busy. I just hate when they add a second person without letting me decline which is why I usually cancel. So I ignored him. Picked up the second customer (who was polite). I don't get these people. Are these uber rejects or is this some sort of entitlement? If you want your own ride. Just select LYFT instead of line. Is that $4 extra worth sharing a ride if you're in a rush?

He was young (ugh). Like late teens and had a sassy attitude.
Few words on this dash camrea ????

Secound word I ask pax do you know you select lyft line ?? Tell me what it is saves the headache if PAC says I rather not talk tell them to get out of the car and cancle we not getting paid enough for the nonsense :smiles:

MReeves

Oh yeah, I had one idiot get pissed off when a second passenger showed up on his app before he got in the car. He was blaming me. I told him you selected LINE. He cancelled, I drove away not realizing that my second pick up was from the same location. I went around the block and noticed that my second passenger left in a yellow with the same goof ball that cancelled. collected my cancellation fee 5 for him and 5 from the idiot.

Zubera

I still don't understand why y'all keep taking those requests.
Because these drivers will never learn look at it this way: maybe it's even better for the rest of us who don't take pool/lines because having a pool/line option for those cheap pax is the same as having a pax filter for us. By not accepting those pool/lines we are leaving those cheap poop pax for those drivers for their taste. If there wasn't that option then we'd have to pickup them because they'd have to order a regular x or lyft ride then. Thanks God that there exist such drivers who still do it. Lol

jaybx17

I had picked up this dude on Monday morning like 5:30am in Harlem on a Lyft ride. LGA was his destination (I forgot which terminal) ETA was like 9-13 minutes away so we pretty much get there and I verify the terminal with him.... and about to hit the exit to enter terminals when I ask him & dude says OMG im sorry its JFK I'm going to (terminal 4 Delta) :rolleyes:

SCAM OVER!

Funny thing is when he first got in the car he said "wow im running late I always do this when I go to LGA since i'm so close."

Lyft pax are something else.

Last edited:

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
I had picked up this dude on Monday morning like 5:30am in Harlem on a Lyft ride. LGA was his destination (I forgot which terminal) ETA was like 9-13 minutes away so we pretty much get there and I verify the terminal with him. We wre right there! Dude says OMG im sorry its JFK i'm going to terminal 4 Delta :rolleyes:

SCAM OVER!

Funny thing is when he first got in the car he said "wow im running late I always do this when I go to LGA since i'm so close."

Lyft pax are something else.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO, Lyft pax are the worst of all another story proves it. I'd of dumped his dumb ass right at LGA as well

Bluefox30

River Park towers was really nasty in the 80s, early 90s. Its a lot better now, and the area as a whole is too. With that said, you will find young punks like this all over the 5 boros , You just have to assert your authority quickly with them.
2075 grandcoruse back in early 90s

Inshur New York