Enterprise Rental Car

Does anyone in here rent a car to drive Uber with enterprise?

I have a Chrysler 200 from enterprise. I was actually the first driver to be apart of the rental opportunity in DC. (Yay me lol)

Took me about 2 hours to get a car because since I was the first driver the staff didn't know how to get everything set up properly as they had to make a few phone calls, but it's all good.

It's $215 per week, which is pricey but I've been going full time since I'm a teacher on summer ca action so it didn't really matter especially since I'm on platinum hourly and I made back my rental fee in less than 5 hours of barely driving thanks to the guarantee (RIP to the platinum hourly btw).

Anyway, if you are renting a car what are your experiences?

nutzareus

You might need to give that car back after this week.
There will be many teachers and bored retirees returning their rental cars quickly once they find out the Fuber Oasis Heavy Metal Incentive Programme is a Mirage when they can't even make enough money to cover the weekly rental.

numbakrunch

After this week man, my morning and weeknights are finished. I need to update my resume and find a better day job. I can't be giving out rides for $1.60. Wait, the first 5 are 50% off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You might need to give that car back after this week.
I already drive uber part time two nights per week. I just wanted the rental Bc I knew I would be going full time during the summer time and didn't want that wear and tear on my own car. As mentioned before the platinum hourly is gravy train as others have also figured out how to "milk" it. Lol.

Rip to hourly

rv5

I have a Chrysler 200 from enterprise. I was actually the first driver to be apart of the rental opportunity in DC. (Yay me lol)

Took me about 2 hours to get a car because since I was the first driver the staff didn't know how to get everything set up properly as they had to make a few phone calls, but it's all good.

It's $215 per week, which is pricey but I've been going full time since I'm a teacher on summer ca action so it didn't really matter especially since I'm on platinum hourly and I made back my rental fee in less than 5 hours of barely driving thanks to the guarantee (RIP to the platinum hourly btw).

does that include insurance?

Leprechaun

Walter.. That is too much to pay for one week of rental.. Idk if what you're saying is true..but anyone in this forum can tell you what you are paying is outrageous..We all know you can make that $215 in a week but no one likes slavery labor..there are better ways to find a car to drive than paying that much.. Try UBER EXCHANGE LEASING PROGRAM. Last saw someone posted on there that Uber pays for your weekly payment if you make 75 trips per week.. You can check up on it!! Maybe someone with a good heart on this forum can help you out..

New2This

Walter.. That is too much to pay for one week of rental.. Idk if what you're saying is true..but anyone in this forum can tell you what you are paying is outrageous..We all know you can make that $215 in a week but no one likes slavery labor..there are better ways to find a car to drive than paying that much.. Try UBER EXCHANGE LEASING PROGRAM. Last saw someone posted on there that Uber pays for your weekly payment if you make 75 trips per week.. You can check up on it!! Maybe someone with a good heart on this forum can help you out..
The Xchange Lease Program incentives 75 week/$150 bonus sadly ended

The enterprise rental fee is waived if you do 75 trips per week in other cities. I think Chicago is one of them, but since the rental program is brand new in DC it hasn't been rolled out yet.

lyft weekly rental is free of you do 75 trips per week.
LOL I actually did the Lyft Rental program. I had a nice 2015 Chevy Malibu. It is HARD to get 75 trips on one week with Lyft.

Also the downside with Lyft is that you aren't eligible for any power driver bonuses or hourly guarantees at all when you rent a car trough them. They charged 149 per week.

The good thing with uber is that even with the rental you are still qualified for all the incentives! That's why I'm platinum.

Also I would never do Xchange. I already have a car and as mentioned before the rental program was good for me working for the school system as the summer is free time for me and uber isn't my primary source of income.

No credit hit with rental and it isn't long term.

The rental works for ME but it may not for others. Based on my situation it's perfect but for others who aren't in the same boat as me may look elsewhere.

As someone asked earlier, insurance and maintenance is included.

no stool driver

I use the exchange program now and its been working for me don't see what's wrong with us

I use the xchange program and it works out no problem making the payment and still make money for my self just don't take stool rides and u will be good

I use the exchange program now and its been working for me don't see what's wrong with us

I use the xchange program and it works out no problem making the payment and still make money for my self just don't take stool rides and u will be good
My understanding is insurance is not included in your weekly payment with Xchange so how much do you pay per month for insurance on the lease?

kbrown

$215 per week is a lot. Over $900/month.

If you're making good money and it's only for the summer then do what you gotta do.

These promotions are getting worse each week too.
Add in gas and insurance, and there's a lot mire than $215 a week foing into driving for fuber.