Enterprise Incentive

XYZ123

Hello guys :smiles:
In April 2016 I rented vehicle by the Enterprise. Every week in April when I've drove more than 75 trips I've been received money back/Incentive $210.00 from Uber. At the end of April I brought back the rental car to Enterprise. At now I would like to take vehicle again in rent from Enterprise.
I would like to know if I'll rent a car from Enterprise again and if I'll do more than 75 trips at week would I receive money back/Incentive $210.00 from Uber like was before in April?
Is this Uber Incentive program for Enterprise rental cars still working now?
Unfortunately Uber support doesn't answer for my e-mails with this question :frown:
Are somebody there still receive now Uber Incentive $210 per week for Enterprise rental car?

kes1981

If you do the Enterprise incentive you are not eligible for other incentives. Drivers are doing good right now because of the metal promos. Ditch the incentive and drive for metals.

uber jay

In April 2016 I rented vehicle by the Enterprise. Every week in April when I've drove more than 75 trips I've been received money back/Incentive $210.00 from Uber. At the end of April I brought back the rental car to Enterprise. At now I would like to take vehicle again in rent from Enterprise.
I would like to know if I'll rent a car from Enterprise again and if I'll do more than 75 trips at week would I receive money back/Incentive $210.00 from Uber like was before in April?
Unfortunately Uber support doesn't answer for my e-mails with this question :frown:
Are somebody there still receive now Uber Incentive $210 per week for Enterprise rental car?

I have an Enterprise rental and have not received the incentive the last 2 weeks. I have done over 75 trips as well. I emailed support and said that they all have to start in core LA which is bs in my opinion.

Yes, I did find that out last week too! It is no longer LA County, but is now LA core trips. At least they expanded the LA Core to South Bay area

Driving for????

I have an Enterprise rental and have not received the incentive the last 2 weeks. I have done over 75 trips as well. I emailed support and said that they all have to start in core LA which is bs in my opinion.
They don't combine incentive. Its dose say on the email for interprise . either u get the 210 or the medal incentive.

I can be wrong but just saying what email said

uberxreallysux

Never email uber support. They knew nothing at uber support. I can never get any straight answers from uber support.

Coaststarlight

It's $235 a week for the car, and if you don't make quota they take another $210 (they keep your deposit), if you can manage it, buying your own car is way cheaper, I'm getting out of the program as soon as my new car is registered in CA, $120 a month > $235 a week

mactube

Wow, I rented a car From Herz last Week, and brought it back this week because I thought the offer would only work for 1 Week... but then saw the offer for Enterprise and got the same deal there. So Did I understand this right, that I can keep the car as long as I want and every week I hit the 75 trips, the car is free ?

Would I be able to go back to Herz and get the deal again ?

I have one more big Question : Do the trips start counting with the new rental car ( beginning of the rental period) or from the the beginning of the Uber ( Payment Cycle ) Week ?

KMANDERSON

It's $235 a week for the car, and if you don't make quota they take another $210 (they keep your deposit), if you can manage it, buying your own car is way cheaper, I'm getting out of the program as soon as my new car is registered in CA, $120 a month > $235 a week
Is it enterprise rental better then x change leasing with uber.

mactube

I just know got charged $ 280 for an Enterprise Rental vs. $0 last week for a Herz Rental! With the Herz rental I drove 78 trips and just know with the Enterprise 84 trips. I was going to drive till 4 am since the promotion said it ends at 4am.. coming to find out the charged me at 1am .
( I already lost a day since Enterprise or Uber messed up and did't put the car on my account till 1 day after I got it).. and that was in the middle of the week and I still hit the 75 trips . Looks like uber is trying to find a way to not pay for what they are promoting and is going by east coast time even though the company and I'm on the West Coast.

I just found out that I really need to hold on to my rental. The 75 trips incentive is only for drivers who have 0 rides. If you've already been driving for uber, you're out of luck :frown: