Enter Dropoff Location

SobrbNWI

I've gotten this twice recently, I start trip and there is no destination listed. I know the rider app wont let pax request without a destination, unless it was an ancient version of the pax app. This been happening to anyone else?

Illini

Yes, happened to me once. The rider entered the destination after he got into my car.
At the very least, they can request a ride w/o a destination through a voice assistant.

UberBeemer

Not exsctly the same thing, but several riders lately put in the same address for pickup and drop. Just happened again todsy.

New guy65

I was sent to the drop off area for pick up on day last week on a short trip. Called support to get the surge I lost after the customer canceled and the said it had been a problem the night before

OP-Matt

This glitch pops up from time to time. Maybe once every 500ish rides? Usually it kicks in after a minute or so.

EngineerAtHeart

I've had a few of these for older people who still use flip phones. I've seen their phone and I've asked how they book a ride, they say they call Uber (not Lyft) to order a car. They say they don't ask for a destination. Before you were allowed to change the destination for the pax, these were the only ones you could do that for.

Edit: It's not GoGoGrandparents.

quesie

I've gotten this twice recently, I start trip and there is no destination listed. I know the rider app wont let pax request without a destination, unless it was an ancient version of the pax app. This been happening to anyone else?
A couple times. Each time the rider gave me some cock and bull story about the app not taking it. Funny, it worked when I put it in. I figure this is some new scam they're trying out.

WindyCityAnt

Had one tonight outta buffalo grove, was a nice lady who asked to sit up front. I asked her to update it so she did and all was good. Even made pit stop for her and she bought me a coffee.