• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Enraged Uber Driver Kicks Pregnant Woman in the Stomach Repeatedly, Near Violent Miscarriage

trsfa

Pregnant woman:

‘I kept bleeding’ after being attacked by Uber driver

Why would an Uber driver punch and kick a pregnant woman in the stomach? That’s all Atiya Abdul-Khaliq wants to know after she says she was attacked last month.

She wonders how someone could assault her even as her friend screamed to save the unborn baby.

“She didn’t stop,” Abdul-Khaliq said. “Even after she stopped stomping on me, she tried to run me over.”

The 22-year-old Ohio woman was visiting her sister in Atlanta the night of the alleged attack, Jan. 30, and had to wait several days before she could see her OB/GYN.

She bled for days and her doctor said she should prepare to lose the embryo that would be her second child.

“The OB/GYN said they thought I was going to miscarry because I kept bleeding,” Abdul-Khaliq said. “I lost a lot of blood but I’m OK.”

At 10 weeks, the mom-to-be said her fetus is going to be OK.

Abdul-Khaliq said she has nothing to say to Myra Graham, 46, of College Park, who was arrested last week in connection with the alleged attack.

Graham was in custody at the Fulton County jail Tuesday.

Uber spokeswoman Jodi Page said the company removed Graham’s access to the app and is assisting law enforcement with the investigation.

Freebyrdie

Never ever would I condone violence unless it is in self defense. Yet.....wouldn't you love to know the whole story? Where is the other side to this story? Lots of fake hate crimes being reported lately. Or perhaps this was self defense. There is more to this story.

trsfa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never ever would I condone violence unless it is in self defense. Yet.....wouldn't you love to know the whole story? Where is the other side to this story? Lots of fake hate crimes being reported lately. Or perhaps this was self defense. There is more to this story.
Well, after kicking her over and over again in the stomach, nearly miscarrying her baby, he then tried to run her over with his uber-mobile!!

Freebyrdie

Well, after kicking her over and over again in the stomach, nearly miscarrying her baby, he then tried to run her over with his uber-mobile!!
I researched this. The ONLY account is from the "victim". I'm certain Miss goody goody wasn't so innocent when she got in the car. This driver didn't snap because the rider POLITELY asked did you see us waving? Again...not to condone violence at all.....I'm sure miss preggo gave her one hell of an attitude. The whole story is not being told. Except you got one thing wrong...the driver was a 46 yr old woman. The rider is 22 and probably full of shi* and vinegar.

Last edited:

MissLucy

No I think there's less to this story.

vegasheat

This is because the 4-letter word UBER hires anyone with a pulse and does not or a proper background check. This way there will always be another driver to replace the one tired of being screwed.

I researched this. The ONLY account is from the "victim". I'm certain Miss goody goody wasn't so innocent when she got in the car. This driver didn't snap because the rider POLITELY asked did you see us waving? Again...not to condone violence at all.....I'm sure miss preggo gave her one hell of an attitude. The whole story is not being told. Except you got one thing wrong...the driver was a 46 yr old woman. The rider is 22 and probably full of shi* and vinegar.
You are always making up BS to protect Uber

Freebyrdie

This is because the 4-letter word UBER hires anyone with a pulse and does not or a proper background check. This way there will always be another driver to replace the one tired of being screwed.

You are always making up BS to protect Uber
You are clearly clueless if you believe that. One thing I don't do is take some one sided "news" report as gospel truth. That would be pretty ignorant. All I said was there is another side to the story. That's not protecting Uber...it's just being smart and thinking for myself. You should look into a claim like that before you respond emotionally and accuse me of being a fairy tale teller. BTW...I believe we should all be fingerprinted and drug tested. It would surely thin the herd and make rideshare safer for the public.

This Forum Is So Full of Rideshare Employees.....Really?
Independent contractor not employee. Duh. there are also people on this forum who misrepresent their gender. What purpose do you think that serves?

Last edited:

kojeislandincha

You are clearly clueless if you believe that. One thing I don't do is take some one sided "news" report as gospel truth. That would be pretty ignorant. All I said was there is another side to the story. That's not protecting Uber...it's just being smart and thinking for myself. You should look into a claim like that before you respond emotionally and accuse me of being a fairy tale teller. BTW...I believe we should all be fingerprinted and drug tested. It would surely thin the herd and make rideshare safer for the public.

Independent contractor not employee. Duh. there are also people on this forum who misrepresent their gender. What purpose do you think that serves?
Soooo......Gender. Wow .....Formula for Success doesn't have a gender. Kinda Surprised with this one

Blunt power