• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

English test at trinity Hammersmith

babasanfur

Booked online for £180 + book 10 pounds extra never needed it

It was Monday morning had to be dropped there by a colleague as the parking there are very expensive

Went in they took us upstairs for registration then they searched our pockets you're not allowed to take anything even tissues

After that at exactly 10 the test begun 4 questions and the marks are
Q1 10
Q2 20
Q3 30
Q4 40

Question 1 was reading 4 paragraphs and then answer some questions about them

Q2 was fill in the blanks from the same paragraph

Q3 writing an essay about 130 words about a given subject my case was about film making industry

Q4 writing an essay again 130 words about another given subject my case was "how music changed my life"

Then at 12 going back to the registration room again

Then comes the oral exam done by one slim London cyclist who that I know how it works

Hr plays a file on his laptop and ask you some questions about it

That's all
The number of people you will find in there doing the exam is enormous but they're not all minicabs because in the same centre they do the exam for indefinite leave and visa applications

I would say questions 3 and 4 are a bit difficult for the avg minicab driver as they have to write

Thanks to Sadik Khan and his new stupid laws that we have to sit that exam at this age

It's a bit undignifying

20170224_033727.jpg

BTW never seen an English person at that college nor anybody speaks proper English there

Couldn't say it in her face but here it is

I speak bloody English you silly mo

Or in English-speaking I am a merit and distinct

Faz Faz

It was Monday morning had to be dropped there by a colleague as the parking there are very expensive

Went in they took us upstairs for registration then they searched our pockets you're not allowed to take anything even tissues

Q1 10
Q2 20
Q3 30
Q4 40

Q3 writing an essay about 130 words about a given subject my case was about film making industry

Q4 writing an essay again 130 words about another given subject my case was "how music changed my life"

Then comes the oral exam done by one slim London cyclist who that I know how it works

That's all
The number of people you will find in there doing the exam is enormous but they're not all minicabs because in the same centre they do the exam for indefinite leave and visa applications

I would say questions 3 and 4 are a bit difficult for the avg minicab driver as they have to write

Thanks to Sadik Khan and his new stupid laws that we have to sit that exam at this age

It's a bit undignifying

View attachment 100107

BTW never seen an English person at that college nor anybody speaks proper English there

I am glad I don't have to sit Bullshit like this. Anyways congratulations for passing lol.

babasanfur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am glad I don't have to sit Bullshit like this. Anyways congratulations for passing lol.
Thanks
I was between 2 choices pay the college more than 400 I owe them since 1993 and get them certificate or sit this one for £180

ChortlingCrison

Q1 10
Q2 20
Q3 30
Q4 40

That's all

It's a bit undignifying

View attachment 100107

I'm certain that Betty will be impressed.