• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Emotional support squirrel gets woman kicked off flight.

tohunt4me

Attachments

Last edited:

Danny3xd

Squirrels have shut down BOTH the Pentagon and tbe White House !

Dont believe me ?
Ask BIG BROTHER. google it.

Squirrels are Unique.
They also believe they are Superrior.

They may be . . .

Squirrels have " Egos" Larger than Humans. Most animals Don't.
Squirrels Will seek Revenge.
LoL, ayup!!! and caused more fires than cows.

There is a squirrel in our yard I call Bruno. He is cartoonishly muscular and sits on a branch outside my window and has staring contests with my cat. The critter always wins and I feel bad for the cat as he slinks away.

Watching the sunrise in my backyard and all the birds and squirrels digging for breakfast. 2 bluejays took over a large portion and would not let any other animals eat near them. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bruno come running. The bluejays turn into the wind to try and get away. Bruno leaps into the air and trys to fell them! Bad ass, super squirrel!!!!

After that, all the regulars went back to eating breakfast as Bruno stood guard. Was so freakin' cool.

TwoFiddyMile

LoL, ayup!!! and caused more fires than cows.

There is a squirrel in our yard I call Bruno. He is cartoonishly muscular and sits on a branch outside my window and has staring contests with my cat. The critter always wins and I feel bad for the cat as he slinks away.

Watching the sunrise in my backyard and all the birds and squirrels digging for breakfast. 2 bluejays took over a large portion and would not let any other animals eat near them. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bruno come running. The bluejays turn into the wind to try and get away. Bruno leaps into the air and trys to fell them! Bad ass, super squirrel!!!!

After that, all the regulars went back to eating breakfast as Bruno stood guard. Was so freakin' cool.
Bruno needs his own TV show.

MHR

We used to have a pit bull/Australian Shepherd mix and she climbed trees. Squirrels thought it was all fun and games lobbing pecans on her head until she climbed the tree to pick em off 1 by 1.

It was a bloody battle but I’ll just say she liked to eat her squirrel after they had been dead and fermented for 2 days. No more, no less.

observer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My friend says an aggressive squirrel sits on his fence and teases his dog which is twenty times bigger than the squirrel.
My dad had an Elmer Fudd/Wascally Wabbit relationship with our neighborhood squirrels.

Those #$#@* squirrels would come eat small pieces of our Avocados and Guavas and Peaches and Nectarines and then drop them from the tree.

My dad is no longer with us but I carry on the fight!

tohunt4me

Make them EARN IT !
Squirrels are Smart Alecs !

Think i have 1 or more roosting in my attic. Right now !
Going to be a Cold Winter i hear.
Last time i put sticky mouse trap down by where they had made an entrance in my soffit.
Found it in a V where 2 roof beams joined covered in fur !
Squirrels didnt come back for years.
My g.f. at time had appendicitis, so was at hospital. Bet he put on a Hell of a show. Squirrels are tenacious. But smart.

When i trim tree branches near my roof . . . where they cant reach easily anymore . . . they cuss me loudly from nearby.
Squirrels WILL let you know when they dont approve.
( they make too much noise, i download owl sounds on internet. Play them loudly.
Shuts them up quick.)

observer

Make them EARN IT !
Squirrels are Smart Alecs !

Think i have 1 or more roosting in my attic. Right now !
Going to be a Cold Winter i hear.
Last time i put sticky mouse trap down by where they had made an entrance in my soffit.
Found it in a V where 2 roof beams joined covered in fur !
Squirrels didnt come back for years.
My g.f. at time had appendicitis, so was at hospital. Bet he put on a Hell of a show. Squirrels are tenacious. But smart.

When i trim tree branches near my roof . . . where they cant reach easily anymore . . . they cuss me loudly from nearby.
Squirrels WILL let you know when they dont approve.
( they make too much noise, i download owl sounds on internet. Play them loudly.
Shuts them up quick.)
Never stand underneath a squirrel in a tree.

They pee on you.

tohunt4me

I raised a red tail fox squirrel from a little bitty thing. It was covered in lice when i found it alone on ground under an oak.
( had to buy an alcohol base spray and scrub him with toothbrush for a week to clean him up) I know how far and ACCURATE they can pee !
Mine went " Swimming" every time.
They learn quick.

Another thing they dont like, grabbing front and rear haunches and pretending you are chewing on their stomachs while making noise. Much Loud squirrel protest !
He learned not to bite & not to pee on me.
They are like little dogs that can climb like cats. Would climb my arm to see what i was eating.

Danny3xd

They are super social. I was in a hospital and "Mommas" would sit on my knee and eat crackers I brought for her. Chew, chat chew. I'm sure she was telling me Momma squirrel stories. She was always lactating.

She was very sweet and chatty.

The squirrel danger sound is the clucking noise you make to call cats. They, squirrels, get mega POed if you make that sound and there is no danger. After running away at that sound, they will come back and click, not chit at you in anger.

I thought they were getting smarter via natural selection. As a kid, there was always dead ones in the road. A friend pointed out that people stopped trying to run them over.

YAY PEOPLE!

Just saw this; https://www.npr.org/2018/10/10/656266410/emotional-support-squirrel-a-no-go-on-frontier-flight?utm_source=npr_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20181011&utm_campaign=news&utm_term=nprnews

observer

They are super social. I was in a hospital and "Mommas" would sit on my knee and eat crackers I brought for her. Chew, chat chew. I'm sure she was telling me Momma squirrel stories. She was always lactating.

She was very sweet and chatty.

The squirrel danger sound is the clucking noise you make to call cats. They, squirrels, get mega POed if you make that sound and there is no danger. After running away at that sound, they will come back and click, not chit at you in anger.

I thought they were getting smarter via natural selection. As a kid, there was always dead ones in the road. A friend pointed out that people stopped trying to run them over.

YAY PEOPLE!

Just saw this; https://www.npr.org/2018/10/10/656266410/emotional-support-squirrel-a-no-go-on-frontier-flight?utm_source=npr_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20181011&utm_campaign=news&utm_term=nprnews
My ex brother in law hates squirrels with a passion.

One day we were in his 20 ton crane truck doing 65 on a two lane highway, all of a sudden he's swerving back and forth in both lanes. He was trying to run over a squirrel!

He farms a few hundred acres of Almonds and apparently each squirrel squirrels away more than 40 pounds of Almonds each.

Danny3xd

It all sounds a little bit squirrelly to me :rolleyes:
LoL

My ex brother in law hates squirrels with a passion.

One day we were in his 20 ton crane truck doing 65 on a two lane highway, all of a sudden he's swerving back and forth in both lanes. He was trying to run over a squirrel!

He farms a few hundred acres of Almonds and apparently each squirrel squirrels away more than 40 pounds of Almonds each.
Sheesh. What's 40 lbs worth?
But musta been scary.