Emotional support dogs ARE NOT SERVICE DOGS

MaddMaxx

A "One and done" offense ... No cuddling and no foreplay!

... Tread carefully cuz she's a B***h

Wombat7

I do not think we have to take emotional support dogs, and I don't think we'll be deactivated if we don't. The law (and their policy) only covers service dogs.

The two questions we can ask are: (1) Is the animal required because of a disability? And, (2) What work or task has the animal been trained to perform?

https://accessibility.uber.com/service-animal-policy/
If you don't do this gig on a full time basis, and you truly don't need the additional income, feel free to just say no.

If you don't do this gig on a full time basis, and you truly don't need the additional income, feel free to just say no.
Well, those are two very different clauses. I drive 25-30 hours a week. I desperately need the extra income, to the point where it's often what is between me and my electricity being on or off. I have a couple of other hustles as well, and they all add up to about 50 hrs a week. But I can't lose any of them; the tightrope is too thin.

So...I should be saying yes to ESA's?

Kodyhead

Well, those are two very different clauses. I drive 25-30 hours a week. I desperately need the extra income, to the point where it's often what is between me and my electricity being on or off. I have a couple of other hustles as well, and they all add up to about 50 hrs a week. But I can't lose any of them; the tightrope is too thin.

So...I should be saying yes to ESA's?

Well if you need the money that bad seems like there will be a dog in your car one day