Email: settlement of class action-in re UBER FCRA litigation

PDT

Anybody get this email today about FCRA class action about whether UBER obtained consumer background check reports in violation of faircredit reporting act and related state laws?
$7.5mm settlement fund will be paid to eligible people who were subject to a background check prior to January 3, 2015

Another Uber Driver

I got this e-Mail. I am surprised that I will get even that much. Usually, these things give you a voucher that allows you to buy one six inch Subway® sandwich at regular menu price and get a foot-long free (not valid on sale items and may not be combined with other offers). You get either that, or something similar. Just think of all of the Subway® sandwiches that I can buy with twenty-seven dollars! I wonder how you get into the sixty-two dollar class.

Too bad that Uber did not investigate you when you signed up for Uber Taxi (they knew that we had an FBI fingerprint check, so they knew that their rinky-dink "background check" was not necessary). I might be able to get fifty-four/one-hundred--twenty-four bananas. Think of all of the sandwiches that I could buy with that!

RedFox

Anybody get this email today about FCRA class action about whether UBER obtained consumer background check reports in violation of faircredit reporting act and related state laws?
$7.5mm settlement fund will be paid to eligible people who were subject to a background check prior to January 3, 2015
More class action litigation means more earnings for our partners.

Another Uber Driver

You can shop like a king at burlington with 27 dollars

Yes you CAN! I got a pair of decent pants, a shirt and a tie for like nineteen dollars and change, there, recently. I got a sport coat for like thirty five dollars and a vest for like eight. They have pretty good prices, there.

pomegranite112

Yes you CAN! I got a pair of decent pants, a shirt and a tie for like nineteen dollars and change, there, recently. I got a sport coat for like thirty five dollars and a vest for like eight. They have pretty good prices, there.
Rofl. I was trying to quote michael scott from the office but I still agree. Great place