• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

email from Uber inquiring "if you drive for others"

jester121

Please make sure to heavily alter the screenshot to show much higher earnings before submitting.

It's fun screwing with Uber, especially when they pay you to do it!

Reactions: Jc.

Gerardoac1

Did anyone else get this email? ... Also on a related note, I tried opening my driving summaries from Lyft via app and website and it's not available. huh?

BTW the link to the email sends you to this site: https://partnerexperience.wufoo.com/forms/get-20-for-submitting-experience-mia/

View attachment 99892

thank you sir!!!

Did anyone else get this email? ... Also on a related note, I tried opening my driving summaries from Lyft via app and website and it's not available. huh?

BTW the link to the email sends you to this site: https://partnerexperience.wufoo.com/forms/get-20-for-submitting-experience-mia/

View attachment 99892
im having the same problem. dammit

JimKE

I read somewhere else that Lyft no longer provides the Driving Summaries, but the link is still there. It has never worked for me.

I did not get the Uber email. I wonder what they are trying to get from those pay statements?

Manotas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read somewhere else that Lyft no longer provides the Driving Summaries, but the link is still there. It has never worked for me.

I did not get the Uber email. I wonder what they are trying to get from those pay statements?
Not sure but I'm guessing because I only drive part-time and they don't know why. They're probably trying to figure out if it is because I drive full time for someone else and they want to collect that data in an attempt to figure why. Ex better pay, tips paid, prime time offers, etc

JimKE

Not sure but I'm guessing because I only drive part-time and they don't know why. They're probably trying to figure out if it is because I drive full time for someone else and they want to collect that data in an attempt to figure why. Ex better pay, tips paid, prime time offers, etc
I also only drive part-time, but I didn't get the email.

I'm actually not sure I would share that info with Uber without an explanation of why they wanted it. What I earn from another employer/contractor is none of their business.

I_Like_Spam

I'm actually not sure I would share that info with Uber without an explanation of why they wanted it. What I earn from another employer/contractor is none of their business.

They are, however, willing to pay. But the "up to" $20 promised isn't a firm promise of $20.

I_Like_Spam

True. But we trust Uber to do the right thing by us...right?

I expect them to get by as cheap as they can.

And the explanation will be that even $2 is like "found money" as the information on the lyft pay statements is useless to the partner.

elelegido

View attachment 99892
I manufactured 3 fake Lyft summaries (hadn't driven for Lyft during the weeks they wanted) and sent them in to Uber last time. They paid me for 2 of them; not bad for a few minutes' work.

JSM0713

I totally agree.... why the hell are the even asking for that info. NOTFB..... And why bribe drivers with $80?? WAY too suspicious of this....