Elon Musk flapping his jaw again

gerg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And ... for answers ... wondering why his "rocket failure" had anything to do with his autonomous cars ... how many rocket failures has NASA had??
And your point? My and millions of others believe that the CEO of a public company should be held responsible for comments effecting shareholders. Zuckerberg is another that should be in jail.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of auto cars, I haven’t seen as many of those Lyft Aptiv cars recently. Have they stopped driving?
I heard something recently about the geo-fences being very small areas now.

Daniel Harbin

He's a cult leader that doesn't produce. Had another rocket failure yesterday.
Damn, do you know how many boosters NASA has landed or how many failures they have had? In the early days, about 50% of the rockets failed. NASA has landed zero boosters.

gerg

Damn, do you know how many boosters NASA has landed or how many failures they have had? In the early days, about 50% of the rockets failed. NASA has landed zero boosters.
Good I'll gladly pay for your trip on a space x piece of crap. Even his cult cars are killing people. But that's not the point of my post, get it? As the CEO of a publicly held company he should be held accountable for what he says, get it?

gerg

Aptive is still running, at least as of last night, lol.

He always produces, just usually late.
I guess until the government money dries up. Lv really needs an underground tube ride going 500 mph for 1/2 mi. His big tunnel in LA is sitting half finished.

Dan K

I guess until the government money dries up. Lv really needs an underground tube ride going 500 mph for 1/2 mi. His big tunnel in LA is sitting half finished.
This is not the hyper-loop, its the boring project. Totally different.