Election Night in Melbourne!

Graham J

Spot on LevelX, almost like someone turned Uber off at 8pm. Election night had me talking to my pax on many things but the thing that pissed many of them off was their local school didn't have a sausage sizzle at the polling booths! What the hell is happening to this country?

Graham J

Dropped my last ride off at HiSense Arena at 7:55, back on line, colour gone. Headed back to my normal hunting grounds and when I reached Essendon without a ping gave up and plotted a course for home. Thanks Mr Montenegro for the hour of surge rides you gave us

Ben Hall

Spot on LevelX, almost like someone turned Uber off at 8pm. Election night had me talking to my pax on many things but the thing that pissed many of them off was their local school didn't have a sausage sizzle at the polling booths! What the hell is happening to this country?
exactly every polling place should have a sausage sizzle and a cake stall

ScottieB

I had a ripper night once again, stuff the surges, just know the tricks and its a win win every Saturday & Friday night for me

malbi

I had a ripper night once again, stuff the surges, just know the tricks and its a win win every Saturday & Friday night for me
I went to the footy last night and so didn't work between 6pm and 11pm. Despite that it was a big night for me as well. It was surging all night within the CBD, but I rarely got there. A trip to Upper Beaconsfield, two trips to Pakenham, one trip to Hallam and two trips to the airport (all six trips in a row) will do wonders to the bottom line.

mrmontenegro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dropped my last ride off at HiSense Arena at 7:55, back on line, colour gone. Headed back to my normal hunting grounds and when I reached Essendon without a ping gave up and plotted a course for home. Thanks Mr Montenegro for the hour of surge rides you gave us
i did....bloody hell ...i will try to do more often...

pajala

Couldn't agree more great night start at 6 end at 1am 400 in the bank ripping night and the pax where terrific