El Paso Drivers Unite

El Chuco-Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone driving tonight? What do you think will be good? I'm aiming at Zaragoza and Montwood area.

scottiesoreal

Sorry, bro. I'm slacking on checking this forum. There are a couple of us here. How's your El Paso experience been so far?

El Chuco-Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I drove a few weekends. Mostly Friday nights. For me most of my trips came from the Zaraplex, or to the Zaraplex bars. Cabo Joes, Cincinnati, etc.

Here's my opinion. Meeting new people cool! 90% of all pax were soldiers or from out of town. Short rides, Uber doesn't pay enough.

After 1 AM, it's dangerous out there. So many drunk people behind the wheel, speeding driving reckless. I saw so many car accidents after 2 AM. I thought to myself, for $100 bucks tonight, is my life worth risking out here? Answer, NO!

Then Uber reduces the rate to try and attract more business. $100 to drive from 9 PM - 2:30 AM, minus the Uber 20% and gas, leave like $50 bucks. Nothing to brag about. Your life and time is worth more than that. Too many drunks out there driving along side you. Wish you all the best. Uber driving is not for me. You can't make any type of living off of this.

MoneyUber4

You can support the strike on Oct 16 to Oct 18 by Ordering rides and cancelling before the 5 mins grace period.

We need to call the attention of all new drivers.