Eighth days and registration isn’t reviewed.

Naplesnole

Just simply amazing that Uber loses money, since my account is on hold. I bought a car and submitted my permanent registration eight days ago. I have resubmitted pictures almost daily. Same canned response, wait 24-48 hours and make sure pic is legible. I have texted, called, emailed etc. same thing. No Green Hub within three hours of me. Very piss poor, and won’t refer this company to anybody. I can’t comprehend how ridiculous it is that nobody can spend five seconds to look at a photo. Uber WAS my only ride-share. No wonder they don’t make a profit.

Another Uber Driver

It is sad that there is no Green Light Centre near you. I had a similar problem with Fubar when A customer lied about a collision. Fubar waitlisted me. It instructed me to post photographs to show that the damage had been "repaired". I posted photographs to show that there never WAS any damage. The "Review Team" was taking its Sweet Fanny Adams time "reviewing" it. I sent Driver "Support" several courteous e-Mails requesting immediate re-instatement of my account, as it was obvious that there was no damage. I kept getting templated non-responses. Finally, I received a VERY nasty e-Mail that informed me that the "Review Team" would get to it when it got to it and that I could sit and wait until they did. I typed an even nastier e-Mail back, then went to the Green Light Centre the next day.
They re-instated me immediately. The guy there did ask about my nasty e-Mail. I pointed to the one that Driver "Support" had sent to me and told him that I was not going to tolerate that kind of abuse from a cue card sending automaton who called himself a "human being". He laughed. Those people at the Green Light Centres know that both e-Mail and telephone Driver "Support" are less than useless.

Ballermaris

Just simply amazing that Uber loses money, since my account is on hold. I bought a car and submitted my permanent registration eight days ago. I have resubmitted pictures almost daily. Same canned response, wait 24-48 hours and make sure pic is legible. I have texted, called, emailed etc. same thing. No Green Hub within three hours of me. Very piss poor, and won’t refer this company to anybody. I can’t comprehend how ridiculous it is that nobody can spend five seconds to look at a photo. Uber WAS my only ride-share. No wonder they don’t make a profit.

If at all possible, go to the local Greenlight Center after two days. The ones doing the verifications might be swamped with the tasks at hand. Be sure to save all communications with the sleep deprived robots in customer support, and have them available to show at the Center, so that they are well into the loop. I am sure they have ways to reach the nimrods that we the lowly drivers don't have.

Naplesnole

If at all possible, go to the local Greenlight Center after two days. The ones doing the verifications might be swamped with the tasks at hand. Be sure to save all communications with the sleep deprived robots in customer support, and have them available to show at the Center, so that they are well into the loop. I am sure they have ways to reach the nimrods that we the lowly drivers don't have.
Lol. That’s my point. We don’t have a local hub in Ft Myers/Naples. I have to drive to Miami. Secondly they don’t have phone numbers, so I can’t even make an appointment. So 2+ hours over and return trip, just to show somebody my registration. ?