Eeyores Birthday Party this weekend

Native Austinite

If your new to Austin you may not be familiar with this event. It's basically a costume party in a park, located at 18th and Lamar. There will be hoards of people walking a few miles (parking is atrocious) and the roads in the neighborhoods are closed and monitored. Its a mix of families, college kids, and ruffians gathered to eat, drink, listen to music, and attend the biggest annual drum circle in Austin.
Drop off access is no problem....the event runs about a mile on Lamar. This event is sun up to sun down.
Will it be lucrative? I'll let you know...
I cant put links in but if your curious do a google search for Eeyores Birthday photos lol

Tx rides

If your new to Austin you may not be familiar with this event. It's basically a costume party in a park, located at 18th and Lamar. There will be hoards of people walking a few miles (parking is atrocious) and the roads in the neighborhoods are closed and monitored. Its a mix of families, college kids, and ruffians gathered to eat, drink, listen to music, and attend the biggest annual drum circle in Austin.
Drop off access is no problem....the event runs about a mile on Lamar. This event is sun up to sun down.
Will it be lucrative? I'll let you know...
I cant put links in but if your curious do a google search for Eeyores Birthday photos lol
My brother dragged me to that party many years ago. I knew there were many weird people in Austin, I had never imagined seeing them all in one park at the same time!!! I still have visions of this strange man wearing nothing but body paint. He really, really, really needed to be wearing a little more!!! Lol!!!!

Native Austinite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Logged on around Congress/Oltorf, figured I'd get paid on the trip down to Eeyores...that took me down to the lake, rides never stopped from there. Didn't get one hit from Eeyores, but 3 hours later and $230 in fares I called it a day.