1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Educated pax in formal suit asked me to uie across double solid lines

Discussion in 'Sydney' started by uber-xman, Jan 12, 2017.

1. uber-xman

uber-xman Active Member

polite, dress formal, seems educated, ask me Uie cross double solid lines, i said politely if i got caught by police i got big fine. Then i drove 100 meters to a broken line then Uie. After the trip, rating immediately down 0.01. If uber keep ignoring such low ratings, drivers should do something!

2. rushbudgie

rushbudgie Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Fortunately, there are more good apples than bad. There's absolutely nothing us drivers can do with these types. Just rate them 1 star and it gives yourself some self satisfaction and you got paid doing so. Keep driving.

ZacHudson777 likes this.
  3. Mizan

Mizan Active Member

Suit does not make any one educated, might be a bogan!

Anyways mate, do understand your pain.

Tip- read some five star comments on your profile and move on.

ZacHudson777 likes this.
  4. fields

fields Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    They ask because idiotic taxi drivers (mostly) and some Uber drivers do illegal u-turns all the time.

You have no other option but to refuse and cop the inevitable 1 star rating.

5. grams777

grams777 Moderator Moderator

1 star the pax. open a ticket with uber and explain what the pax did and ask for the rating that the pax gave you to be removed.

6. JCS26

JCS26 Well-Known Member

Can you possibly do that?

7. fields

fields Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    No you can't.

8. grams777

grams777 Moderator Moderator

You can ask and also ask them to attach your notes to the ride. Anything like that should be sent as a complaint against the rider to Uber.