edu me , Rideshare : Safe and Appropriate Behaviours

Golfer

Ok so uber sent ( I think) everyone an email about Aug. 1st Saftey thingy
So today Mon. ( shopping day Fidays fiiish, is everybody happy ,you bet your life we are( old song ))
Except me :frowner:
Just spent 30 min. Did course on laptop.
Now because it was an uber email

I pressed
"Continue with your uber account "
At the end it said ✅course completed .
Nothing about " your results will be sent to uber etc."
So went back to opening page and it said ,

"There was a problem with your uber sign in details ":thumbdown:
Edu me never asked me to sign in , it just said continue with your uber account ??
Which I did , and completed course ,
I thought this was hooked up to uber
Oh well off to hub 2morrow :o-o:

Lowestformofwit

Ok so uber sent ( I think) everyone an email about Aug. 1st Saftey thingy
So today Mon. ( shopping day Fidays fiiish, is everybody happy ,you bet your life we are( old song ))
Except me :frowner:
Just spent 30 min. Did course on laptop.
Now because it was an uber email

I pressed
"Continue with your uber account "
At the end it said ✅course completed .
Nothing about " your results will be sent to uber etc."
So went back to opening page and it said ,

"There was a problem with your uber sign in details ":thumbdown:
Edu me never asked me to sign in , it just said continue with your uber account ??
Which I did , and completed course ,
I thought this was hooked up to uber
Oh well off to hub 2morrow :o-o:
There goes your Rhodes Scholarship!
And in reference to that “Everybody Happy” song, it’s currently in the Primo ad for a range of pork products.
So there’ll be at least one sector of the population who won’t be too happy.
Nothing wrong with a little Pork Salad Annie, though.

Beepbeep41

Sends you an email with completed form. Enough to show you have done it through Uber but not enough on form to satisfy other rideshare app you comply

Wrenn

Sends you an email with completed form. Enough to show you have done it through Uber but not enough on form to satisfy other rideshare app you comply
Wait until the others as an example ola offer free training,uber will get busy maybe because i am not giving my money for training,so tbe pax might need to use uber due to lack of trained drivers on the ola platform ?,has anyone paid ola yet ??

Golfer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There goes your Rhodes Scholarship!
And in reference to that “Everybody Happy” song, it’s currently in the Primo ad for a range of pork products.
So there’ll be at least one sector of the population who won’t be too happy.
Nothing wrong with a little Pork Salad Annie, though.
I know that ( primo )that's why, I put it in ,/ current :smiles:
What's more worrying, forget Rhodes , I couldn't even pass West End Scholarship :thumbdown:
Umm I only got 6 wrong out of millions of questions , 6 sections , all multiple choice ,
And in American " English :o-o:, they sure got a funny way of asking questions, have to read them carefully , and sometimes I forgot to scroll up , and the correct answer is hidden at the bottom :eek:
But all in all I think it's just a warm up for the real thing ,
Will get to hub 2morrow ( school hols and plenty of parking ) will report back as to what is required :coolio:

Wrenn

I know that ( primo )that's why, I put it in ,/ current :smiles:
What's more worrying, forget Rhodes , I couldn't even pass West End Scholarship :thumbdown:
Umm I only got 6 wrong out of millions of questions , 6 sections , all multiple choice ,
And in American " English :o-o:, they sure got a funny way of asking questions, have to read them carefully , and sometimes I forgot to scroll up , and the correct answer is hidden at the bottom :eek:
But all in all I think it's just a warm up for the real thing ,
Will get to hub 2morrow ( school hols and plenty of parking ) will report back as to what is required :coolio:
Your nearly there Golfer

Attachments

Golfer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait until the others as an example ola offer free training,uber will get busy maybe because i am not giving my money for training,so tbe pax might need to use uber due to lack of trained drivers on the ola platform ?,has anyone paid ola yet ??
Not on your " Nellie " :smiles:
Post automatically merged:

Your nearly there Golfer
Nah Wren still going to go in and annoy them, just to have whinge , whole bloody thing is pretty ambiguous , / up in the air so to speak,
They never actually told us do this course and answer the questions , or explained there is a time delay , etc
Not happy
:confusion::smiles:

Nah Wren still going to go in and annoy them, just to have whinge , whole bloody thing is pretty ambiguous , / up in the air so to speak,
They never actually told us do this course and answer the questions , or explained there is a time delay , etc
Not happy
Ash Barty playing now live channel 72 .
Bloody cricket ,/ tennis / Tour Dr France , and they think we have time for " school"
Not to mention golf for me ,
Gees I've never been so busy :eek:

Last edited:

Wrenn

Not happy
I had to do it a few times over and over it kept showing uncompleted modules ?,Beep have you completed it ?

Kyanar

Which is unlawful. They must provide an assessment result that contains all the details necessary to prove that you have been trained and assessed in the competencies.

Sleepo

Which is unlawful. They must provide an assessment result that contains all the details necessary to prove that you have been trained and assessed in the competencies.
I would suggest that's exactly what they want, they do not want to share their training, each BEA must keep training records, I have submitted my Uber email to Didi, will see what happens

ST DYMPHNA son

Can’t cop that? - you shouldn’t be driving, let alone for a living.
Don’t like it here?
Don’t like white Anglo-Saxons?
Sounding pretty RACIST to me.
Don’t let the door at the airbridge hit you on your way back to wherever land.
...have some compassion as he might be a "red commie" kicked out for staying crazy when the rest have pulled down Lenin Monuments ... Venezuela is the right place for him...

Last edited:

Kyanar

All drivers in Australia must complete this course.

All others are stupid and aggressive.
If that’s all it takes to make you a hazard on the roads, you’re a hazard by definition and should be attending your nearest Transport and Main Roads customer service centre to surrender your license as you are not fit to drive.

Hot Suomi

If that’s all it takes to make you a hazard on the roads, you’re a hazard by definition and should be attending your nearest Transport and Main Roads customer service centre to surrender your license as you are not fit to drive.
One Australian road rule 'Give a way for idiot'.

Good Aussie driver must cut the way of others and push other off road.