@@@@ed by UBER HOURLY GUARANTEES AGAIN

YouLikeThatBreezy

UBER IS THE PETTIEST: you did not qualify because your trips per hour was 0.99 below the required level (1)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! They can't be for real

Attachments

YouLikeThatBreezy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's what I want to know I'm going to the office to talk to them about it but I'm not expecting them to give me a reasonable answer

Uber10k

You are surprised by these morons and their tactics? They should have chose the name scam instead of uber, because that's pretty much what they run is a big scam. They give us bait, we bite and they reel us in!!!! At this point I just laugh at all the ridiculous things old uncle uber does to people. It amazes me that this company still exists on the way they operate. The ride share idea was genius, the treatment of drivers is idiotic.

WestSubDriver

You should definitely appeal it. This stuff is just being cranked out by computers and I'm sure it doesn't round up. If the calculation isn't 1.0 or greater then computer says "sorry". Interesting that for that one it doesn't show the detail of rides and hours online, which I'm sure you know. For instance, if its 3 rides in 3 hours and 1 minute, your average is 0.994. If its literally a matter of going offline 1 minute over the requirement you definitely have a reason to appeal.

Neubridge1

Been saying for the longest, they will do anything to get out of paying. Their only objective is to show a force of cars on the road,distract you with dreams of bonuses,only to show you that you wasted your time....and the bonus is you don't qualify for jack.

numbakrunch

I see that I'm missing some guarantee payments from last week within the Uber App. Since I have not received the email statement (which I consider is final) I have not @@@@@ed. I will wait until then.

whatislife

Your hours online = 6 hrs 1 min(yea they do this....). You need to take a break in between. It's better to have 5 hrs 50 min than 6 hrs 1 min

uuberr

That's what I want to know I'm going to the office to talk to them about it but I'm not expecting them to give me a reasonable answer
Theyve done it to me several times and i found out in between at times when i had no call and would be on a different window reading sports news the app would automatically Go Offline. Even if you realize it a minute later now youve missed out on that particular hours guarantee