Inshur

Ecec to X

Ibz mneimneh

Bro wait it out summer time it will pick up and then you willl regret changing from Exec to x
not concerned about it being slow i have 5 years exec experience on uber i no were and when to work and how to make money. I need to change my vehicle 2012 e class not worth financing or renting anymore exec and x have same income just more jobs on x
If you have an exec car, join other companies.
need to change my car so considering both options

UberLuxbod

considering moving to Uber X was wondering what vehicle recommendations there are?
cheers

Kia Niro Hybrid, Outlander PHEV, Octavia all spring to mind.

I would avoid a Prius personally as I think they will have to start loading premiums at some point due to it being the most crashed car in the UK.

Sir SurgeAlot

CT200 seems like it would be too small for PHV, seen plenty about though. The new Camry touring would be good but not sure when its out.

Lookingaround

ahh if thats the case

then VW transporter...

Some companises are begging for a 9 seaters. I'm looking at Vito atm but I have VIP clients which need V-class.

I was hoping to de-badge it so they won't notice it. Also 9 Seater is CC exempt.

jummjumski

If you want to save a lot of money from maintenance get a Prius.

My expenses so far for 3 years and 120k on the clock :

200l 0w20 oil barrel is £480 from ebay which equals £2.40 per litre = £9.12 per oil change (3.8L)
Engine oil extractor pump from ebay £20
Air and cabin filters are £3 each from china , bulk order of 30 is more than enough
Oil filter....screw it , it's a prius.
Every 6 months 4 brand new tyres £160
Brake pads and discs are still ok

moe786x

If you want to save a lot of money from maintenance get a Prius.

My expenses so far for 3 years and 120k on the clock :

200l 0w20 oil barrel is £480 from ebay which equals £2.40 per litre = £9.12 per oil change (3.8L)
Engine oil extractor pump from ebay £20
Air and cabin filters are £3 each from china , bulk order of 30 is more than enough
Oil filter....screw it , it's a prius.
Every 6 months 4 brand new tyres £160
Brake pads and discs are still ok

Sounds about right.

spoke to rental company just now he said average prius cost £25 per week to maintain (inc parts and labour).

McHaggis

Get a VW Sharan / Seat Alhambra , you get to do some XL jobs. They have side sliding doors , very practical.

Ibz mneimneh

Get a VW Sharan / Seat Alhambra , you get to do some XL jobs. They have side sliding doors , very practical.
i dont think its worth the XL, i like to work early mornings so i doubt il be getting XL requests, also the cost of a XL vehicle similar to a Exec im looking for the cheapest reliable uber x