Ebay of all rideshares.

puber

I run my sidecar app as often as I can, just to support a driver-friendly company.
But if you think that their passengers are better than what you get with uber, you are crazy.
Those cocksuckers order a cheapest car in town.
And by cheapest, I mean way below uber rates.
If you wand a ping on sidecar, you have to set your price multiplier to 0.5X. And keep in mind that sidecar default price is flactuating and always low.
Welcome to the world of bottomfeeders, the maggots that order sidecar.

UberBlackPr1nce

I run my sidecar app as often as I can, just to support a driver-friendly company.
But if you think that their passengers are better than what you get with uber, you are crazy.
Those cocksuckers order a cheapest car in town.
And by cheapest, I mean way below uber rates.
If you wand a ping on sidecar, you have to set your price multiplier to 0.5X. And keep in mind that sidecar default price is flactuating and always low.
Welcome to the world of bottomfeeders, the maggots that order sidecar.
The sad part is the drivers who set that low.lol so there's drivers who will basically drive for 5 cents a mile haha. Uber has wiggle room to catch up to those drivers.

Trill Codby

I don't go below 1.5X/$12 min. I've had no problems with these settings before, but since this new year, the number of rides I get is drastically down. Maybe people want to spend less money on rideshare. Maybe sidecar keeps onboarding more new drivers on the road, well that's definitely the case. And because new drivers are set at 1.0x/$5 for their first 25 rides, they're getting requests over me, haha. But of course, once the new drivers pass their first 25 rides and can increase their price settings, 100 more new drivers are onboard and set at 1.0X/$5min for their first 25 rides. The cycle never ends and sidecar does just find as a company. Haha.