• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Eats and Google reviews

pizza guy

Periodically I'll do Eats and when customers are topping it's better great.
Uber asks us to give thumbs up or thumbs down for the business. That seems kind of basic and pointless.
I do the local guides thing on Google and periodically get some nice perks like a New York Times subscription or extra data. Sometimes a day or a week later Google will ask me to review a place I visited. Often I was there because of Uber Eats. That gives us some power.

In Chicago we may not be able to see rider ratings but we sure as hell go on Google rate businesses based our experiences with Eats. A $5 tip and that McDonald's gets a great review. A place makes me wait and the customer stiffs me then one star and a bad review.

If we accept an order then find the place has low Google rating then that implies the situation may not be safe and we should be allowed to cancel. What was the rating of the girl with the machete? Didn't matter Grant couldn't see it anyway.

SuperStar3000

Unfortunately, nobody seems to be fighting to get the passenger ratings back.

Until we can see the pax ratings again, I will not pick up Uber pax on the south & west sides of the city.
I still pick up pax in those areas on Lyft, because we can still see the ratings, but without at least that litttle sense of assurance that the pax rating provides, it is too risky to pick up Uber pax in the hood.

tohunt4me

Periodically I'll do Eats and when customers are topping it's better great.
Uber asks us to give thumbs up or thumbs down for the business. That seems kind of basic and pointless.
I do the local guides thing on Google and periodically get some nice perks like a New York Times subscription or extra data. Sometimes a day or a week later Google will ask me to review a place I visited. Often I was there because of Uber Eats. That gives us some power.

In Chicago we may not be able to see rider ratings but we sure as hell go on Google rate businesses based our experiences with Eats. A $5 tip and that McDonald's gets a great review. A place makes me wait and the customer stiffs me then one star and a bad review.

If we accept an order then find the place has low Google rating then that implies the situation may not be safe and we should be allowed to cancel. What was the rating of the girl with the machete? Didn't matter Grant couldn't see it anyway.

GOOGLE / D.A.R.P.A. DEFENSE CONTRACTOR
IS THE BIG BROTHER ORWELL WARNED YOU ABOUT.

This is why they want to know Everything

Attachments

igorek69

Unfortunately, nobody seems to be fighting to get the passenger ratings back.

Until we can see the pax ratings again, I will not pick up Uber pax on the south & west sides of the city.
I still pick up pax in those areas on Lyft, because we can still see the ratings, but without at least that litttle sense of assurance that the pax rating provides, it is too risky to pick up Uber pax in the hood.
i tried to complain with uber about pax raring. Only what I got back, some BS replies without any clear explanation why we do not see rating. Nothing else. I gave up.

Xika1313

i tried to complain with uber about pax raring. Only what I got back, some BS replies without any clear explanation why we do not see rating. Nothing else. I gave up.
The Uber explanation replies will be always a BS, because the Member services at Uber is located in China, they're not even knows what are you talking about, the answers are a Copy and Paste ... as well as the GPS System, designed by China ... !!