Easy question...what's better, driving days or nights?

Richard Cranium

I have found much peace in NOT driving at night. No drunks, very few self-empowered Millennials(I just tell them get out. I have no time for them), you don't have to be watching the mirror constantly to see what they are up to (babysitting). And most riders are Professional people going to or from a location.

That works for me.

RC

Kmiles

I have found much peace in NOT driving at night. No drunks, very few self-empowered Millennials(I just tell them get out. I have no time for them), you don't have to be watching the mirror constantly to see what they are up to (babysitting). And most riders are Professional people going to or from a location.

That works for me.

RC

Those damn millennials... Most are 25 wondering why they haven't received a trophy for breathing.

That works for me.

RC
I also prefer driving daytime. Plus pax can see my self-made Tipping sign better in broad daylight!

UberDriver72

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

That works for me.

RC
Always good to know...but, I thought millennials were out during the day, too. They're everywhere, y'know.

UberDriver72

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the feedback, everyone...(you too, pahdray). I'm thinking of trying out days next week to see if I like it and if it's more lucrative than nights (been on night shift for the past 6 months). Is it even worth waiting for pickups at the airport...in this heat? I don't want to have to keep the AC on the whole time I'm out during the day. Do days go by quicker? Is the traffic bearable? Sorry for the questions....just wanna get a heads-up on what to expect.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

I like driving 12 midnight to 12 noon
( for illustration purposes since you should only drive 12 hour shifts at a time)
Get the best of the drunks followed by the best of the airport runs.

Then to the car wash,then home.

Papa Sarducci

I like driving 12 midnight to 12 noon
( for illustration purposes since you should only drive 12 hour shifts at a time)
Get the best of the drunks followed by the best of the airport runs.

Then to the car wash,then home.
And in that 12 hours there is meat in the seats how often? 8 hours? Less?