• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

East Bay Driving poll

Why do you drive in the East Bay?

• because east bay is pig latin for BEAST, which is what I am behind the wheel!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • because dodging potholes makes me feel alive!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • because I give to back rides all day and never break three figures...

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

hecubus

I live in Walnut Creek and the first thing I normally do is leave. I head to Berkeley and within a few rides, usually, I am in the city making the paltry .68 a mile vs. the insignificant .60 cents in the Ebay, with a better chance at hitting surges.

RideShareJUNKIE

I live in Walnut Creek and the first thing I normally do is leave. I head to Berkeley and within a few rides, usually, I am in the city making the paltry .68 a mile vs. the insignificant .60 cents in the Ebay, with a better chance at hitting surges.
You dont have much luck with the DF set from the Creek to SFO or similar? I sometimes get SFO rides on DF, but nothing with consistency, of course. It seems that the day is really determined by your luck for that day, lol. Its too bad they had something fun going for a bit but even that ended a few years back. :coolio: