Earnings

UbOn

How much are you averaging a week? Hours and earnings. Just want to see where I stand.
Im averaging $450 in 20 hours between lyft and uber. Vegas drivers only.

dpthree

The GF was out of town for a week so I drove Thurs-Sun, 4am - 8am. $246.36 from Uber + $36 in tips. Spent $64 in fuel. So $13.64/hr before "taxes" so lets call it $11/hour to put about 600 miles on my car in a weekend, not to mention daily vacuuming/cleaning of the car.

I could have done better working the front counter for the weekend at In-&-Out, or about 2 extra shifts at my day job. That extra $200 came in handy this week, but it really sucks knowing that this same amount of work a few months ago would net me 400+ regularly in my 16-20 hr/week part time Uber schedule.

If you're still full-timing I feel so bad for your lack of options. Keep grinding guys.

LV-Reni

The GF was out of town for a week so I drove Thurs-Sun, 4am - 8am. $246.36 from Uber + $36 in tips. Spent $64 in fuel. So $13.64/hr before "taxes" so lets call it $11/hour to put about 600 miles on my car in a weekend, not to mention daily vacuuming/cleaning of the car.

I could have done better working the front counter for the weekend at In-&-Out, or about 2 extra shifts at my day job. That extra $200 came in handy this week, but it really sucks knowing that this same amount of work a few months ago would net me 400+ regularly in my 16-20 hr/week part time Uber schedule.

If you're still full-timing I feel so bad for your lack of options. Keep grinding guys.
600 Miles in 16 hours? What are you doing, running back and forth from the strip to Henderson on the freeway between rides? That's 37.5 miles per hour!

usnftc

To answer your question is we can't. You need to tell us the car you run for Uber/Lyft, the time of day you work, where you drive, gross or net, and are you fulltime/partime? At it stands, if what you stated is true, you are already in the top 10% of Uber drivers here on a hourly basis.

UbOn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To answer your question is we can't. You need to tell us the car you run for Uber/Lyft, the time of day you work, where you drive, gross or net, and are you fulltime/partime? At it stands, if what you stated is true, you are already in the top 10% of Uber drivers here on a hourly basis.
I drive a Honda Accord. Average about 2-5 hours per day depending on which day it is. I run for both Uber and Lyft. That is net. Part time.

usnftc

I drive a Honda Accord. Average about 2-5 hours per day depending on which day it is. I run for both Uber and Lyft. That is net. Part time.
Are you working peak hours and getting guarantees? Your net hourly rate is really high just running X.

UbOn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you working peak hours and getting guarantees? Your net hourly rate is really high just running X.
I try driving during surge hours but even on 2x surge, a ride from Luxor to MGM isn't much and MGM to Wynn is about as far as they'll get. No guarantees.

usnftc

I drive a Select car and worked a full week(42 hours) 7/4-7/11 and netted 570. That equates to 13.57 net per hour. I only worked due to the guarantees Uber offered as I am only a part time driver. I drove 100% on the Strip.

UberDude2

What's up UberDude2 . How's that Vegas life?:smiles:
Hey KekeLo It was a slow start as I took about a month off to get the new place in order but it's been busy the last couple weeks. I sure miss those long runs though. As you know most (not all) are short. Could use a SM to Newport right now. Oh BTW tips are better out here.