Earnings Update Error

PeachKan

I have been having this message since yesterday 4/30/19 at 8am est. I also received tips only one showed up on my fare but the other 2 haven't only a message saying I received a tip and the amount. I called Uber they opened a ticket. Still this morning saying same thing anyone else having this problem?

Seamus

I have been having this message since yesterday 4/30/19 at 8am est. I also received tips only one showed up on my fare but the other 2 haven't only a message saying I received a tip and the amount. I called Uber they opened a ticket. Still this morning saying same thing anyone else having this problem?
This happens occasionally. Usually it clears up by the next day. Its unusual to not clear within 24hrs. I've always checked and haven't ever had a ride missing during that time.

PlayLoud

For a few days last week, I was routinely one trip behind. Then I had a tip come in, but that hadn't posted. It didn't post until I completed my next trip. No matter how long I waited, it wasn't updating the previous payments (be it earning, or a tip), until the next payment (earnings or tip) came in. Looks like it is cleared up for me now, but it was rather persistent.

Udrivevegas

I've been having this problem since Saturday. Emailed Uber. They said they're working on it. It is a pain in the backside, but in earnings, all my tips and earnings seem to show as soon as I complete the trip. Just not on the main screen. It does show correct amount of daily trips though.

Wildgoose

It happens occasionally. System usually fixed it within 1 hrs for the trips you have done but still having errors for current or next trip. No need to worry. Everything is in the system but The system can't just updated in your account.

Lyft-O-Maniac

Scum bags!! I'm having Tips still coming in from 2 weeks ago.. $5 tip showed up today for a ride I gave 2 weeks ago..

Then earlier in the week I have a $10 tip show up over a week AFTER THE RIDE where the RIDER GAVE ME A $25 TIP in the app immediately after the ride. I'm still missing $15 from that ride. Uber says they opened a ticket for that..

I normally get tips every day.. So on days where I do 20+ rides with zero tips, I know Uber is holding them.. Outright stealing from us.

Attachments