Earnings statement error:

mghtyred

We recently discovered an issue with your payout for last week and your Earnings Boost wasn’t processed. We’ve corrected the error, so look out for an extra $xxx.xx on this week's pay statement.

As a valued partner, we know your earnings are important, and you trust us to get it right. If we catch an error, we’ll always make it right.

Uber On!

Your Los Angeles Team

---

Anyone else get this?

Sarven Arian

Yes, I got one of those too. Not sure if it applies to me because I contested my earnings on Tuesday and the corrected it. Not sure if this is in addition to that though. To be honest, every single week there is an error on my pay statement. Not sure if they're doing that on purpose to see who catches it or not, but it's become a bit tiresome to have to contest every single week.

PacificCoast

To be honest, every single week there is an error on my pay statement. Not sure if they're doing that on purpose to see who catches it or not, but it's become a bit tiresome to have to contest every single week.
LOL there should be dislike button like YouTube. All these conspiracy theorists

Jbeck

We recently discovered an issue with your payout for last week and your Earnings Boost wasn’t processed. We’ve corrected the error, so look out for an extra $xxx.xx on this week's pay statement.

As a valued partner, we know your earnings are important, and you trust us to get it right. If we catch an error, we’ll always make it right.

Uber On!

Your Los Angeles Team

---

Anyone else get this?
Yeah me too. Hopefully they double pay us because we deserve it!

soulwarrior

Uber On!

Your Los Angeles Team

---

Anyone else get this?
Yep.... Me too!

mghtyred

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are ways to boost your trip count. Not going to post them here. If you're smart, you'll figure it out.