• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Earnings Screen Update

malbi

I noticed tonight that Uber has changed the earnings screen in my Android app. It is terrible. Has anyone else noticed it?

Screenshot_2017-02-23-16-38-24.png

Gone are the green bars. Gone is the weekly breakdown of base, surge, tolls and Uber fee. There's a list of transactions which duplicates the daily lists. Looking at history is cumbersome.

I went into Cremorne to complain. They didn't know anything about it. They took screen shots and were going to send a report to their management. I asked for someone to get back to me. I'm not confident they will.

If like me you hate the update please go into Cremorne and make your views known.

I told them now that it is impossible to work out tax obligations now. The information is probably still in your payment statements, but it would be nice to have it in the app for easy view.

malbi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's the Cash Out note for?
Are you being paid daily? Maybe that's the reason for the different layout. Mine has not changed.
I'm being paid weekly as per normal. They say everyone is getting the cash out option. I'm not sure why I'm the only one with this screen so far.

Ubernaut10

I'm being paid weekly as per normal. They say everyone is getting the cash out option. I'm not sure why I'm the only one with this screen so far.
muppets will work it out.
Could be cash out is ? North american or other app variant of flex pay.....
Who knows why you've glitches like that....

Who is John Galt?

Author
No I haven't noticed it.
But I don't spend any time in the earnings tab/window.
I spend most of my time in the account tab/window.

In there, I have a choice of spending hours looking at my latest profile pic
or
If I get bored, I can read all the hundreds of wonderful comments of gushing admiration from my riders.

Ubernaut10

No I haven't noticed it.
But I don't spend any time in the earnings tab/window.
I spend most of my time in the account tab/window.

In there, I have a choice of spending hours looking at my latest profile pic
or
If I get bored, I can read all the hundreds of wonderful comments of gushing admiration from my riders.
Or even formalise your account, somewhat . . ..hold on...not needing any push til next year... at least!

malbi

I am running v3.126.2

Screenshot_2017-02-23-17-32-08.png

and have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running Lollipop (Android 5.01).

So it must be an update that doesn't require download. I'm encouraged that no one else has it as it is truly awful. It was meant for someone though. So is still a bit strange.

Footscrazy

Heard that somewhere before,'scrazy?
Great minds think alike...

1 stout stubby penalty applies for your Melania-ism...:wink:
Haha. Snap. Got me a beauty. I was thinking about the scam ATM cards that Sportsbet and Ladbrokes have. Or the Cash Out function that the bookies have which of course always favours them with the buy-back odds. I can easily imagine Uber saying "ok you can use flex pay... We'll just clip the ticket for 5 or 10% on the way through because you want your money early". Just like our rates... Get us used to something then cut cut cut

Ubernaut10

Haha. Snap. Got me a beauty. I was thinking about the scam ATM cards that Sportsbet and Ladbrokes have. Or the Cash Out function that the bookies have which of course always favours them with the buy-back odds. I can easily imagine Uber saying "ok you can use flex pay... We'll just clip the ticket for 5 or 10% on the way through because you want your money early". Just like our rates... Get us used to something then cut cut cut
She'll be offering free crewcuts to those with 100% acceptance ....soon.

Last edited:

Strategist99

I am running v3.126.2

View attachment 100064
and have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running Lollipop (Android 5.01).

So it must be an update that doesn't require download. I'm encouraged that no one else has it as it is truly awful. It was meant for someone though. So is still a bit strange.
Mine got updated this morning even without installing the latest build offered and it sucks.

I use an iPhone btw.

malbi

It looks like it is starting to roll out to everyone. My recommendation is that once you have received the update you go into Cremorne and make a complaint Ask them why they have reduced functionality. They need to know that this sort of thing is unacceptable.